What's new

General/Other - Sektor Reign In Ketchup - Sektor PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
To think this combo requires no run canceling yet 36% :eek:

Man he's going to be a combo machine lol. I can't wait!
Yeah his combo potential is looking crazy. So do the others'.

Sektor's space control and anywhere pressure is looking sexy. And I love how fast his missiles are now.

and that air tackle, mmmph... I real hope it's safe.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah his combo potential is looking crazy. So do the others'.

Sektor's space control and anywhere pressure is looking sexy. And I love how fast his missiles are now.

and that air tackle, mmmph... I real hope it's safe.
Yeah that air dash is cool looking too. I can see that being a great AA move for people trying to jump in on him instant air into air dash and for combo finishers to :) Get some space and start zoning lol. The speed of his missiles I agree are also insanely fast! I thought they were decent speed in MK 9 for set ups but now they're even faster, the fact that his shower missiles just shoot out of his back now without him going into an entire bending his body animation is so cool.

Cyrax's air floating bombs will annoy people lol.

Smoke's restands will be tough to deal with. I'll try all 4 out but I will most likely just main Sektor and Smoke, Cyrax I think everyone from MK 9 will jump on him again, I wonder who'll be used the least. If Cyber Sub is good or better this time around can you imagine?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Yeah Tri-Borg as a whole looks to be all about two things:

Pressure and forced respect.

And I love those.

Also Sektor is reminding me a bit of Luthor in injustice in quite a few ways(and he reminded me of MK9 Sektor too).

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
EX flame +/0 now? Ketchup was checking with D4/D3 after on block.... that would make it a multi-hitting, armoured, anti-airing safe/plus wakeup haha

gibster13

A fan of fans
They have done the 3 hitting mids to try and stray away from the tremor up rock. It won't be changed, I doubt it.

Orangutan

WutanOrangutan
Up rocket hits mid 3 times what made me wonder are they going to nerf tremors overhead projectile to mid?
I wouldnt have thought so dude, but the fact thats it triple hitting means it will stuff the opponents armour on wakeup. Potentialy even better than tremors overhead rock for that raisin

JerQ_Q

Noob
I wouldnt have thought so dude, but the fact thats it triple hitting means it will stuff the opponents armour on wakeup. Potentialy even better than tremors overhead rock for that raisin
True and you can block during the armor break and probably combo afterwards with some bnb to new setup and so on.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Can't wait the banging sound that cyborg makes when Jax is bashing metal against metal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.