6-4 vs Sindel
??? vs Skarlet
5-5 vs Smoke
4-6 vs Sonya Blade
6-4 vs Stryker
5-5 vs Sub-Zero

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Not too far off of where I rank cyrax, although I think Kenshi is at least even, if not slightly in Kenshi's favor. And Sheeva might be 7-3 in Cyraxs' favor, according to GGA Jeremiah. Smoke beats Cyrax, also.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
some of these i just dont understand, how does cyrax beat liu kang and rain? and JAX?! i was hoping no one would make one of these 'real' matchup charts in the cyrax forum, hes not in the same calibur of bullshittery that cage is.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Jade is even, if not 4.5-5.5 in her favor simply because she can negate Nets, but Cy wins in a fistfight.
Cage is the same in reverse. He wins the fistfight, but a careful, precise robot wins the zoning war.
Kenshi I think is even. Ken has the zoning and armor, Cyrax has the damage and faster up-close game.
Kabal is painful. Every Cy player should figure out Human Cyrax/the poof to a degree to deal with him.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
I can only speak on the Raka-Cyrax MU in that I fought some good Cyrax's and so long as you don't get antsy, play smart, and make good reads on the bomb/net traps--his teleport you can see coming from a mile away xD... I think it's 6-4; 5-5 at worst. But that's just my opinion.

So, basically, yes, I agree with the original poster.:)

Deity

Noob
Jade is even, if not 4.5-5.5 in her favor simply because she can negate Nets, but Cy wins in a fistfight..
He does. But Cyrax has a hell of a hard time getting close. He can't use bombs to help him approach because everytime his chest opens he eats a shadow kick in the face. Staff grab pushes him back to midscreen anytime he comes in range as well and you can't jump at jade because of b2. I think 5.5 in her favor is about right.
i dont see how KL fucks cyrax up, its a strange matchup, yes, but ive never felt like i was fighting uphill against it.

sorry for the double post
I'm just going by what I've heard here. I don't even play KL lol.

Death

Noob
I got my inspiration from you dude. I think it's time the top representatives of each character make a real match-up chart with your system of numbers.
I already did and posted the Sonya one in the community Conversation and people thought I was overrating her lol

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
CSZ vs Cyrax...I agree with it being 5-5. This matchup is more based on making fundamental reads IMO. CSZ can punish anytime Cyrax shoots something with dive kick on reaction and if it's blocked Cyrax has to use EX Ragdoll to punish, which is not worth it.

Cyrax wins in the damage department but CSZ was the POTENTIAL to make the same amount of damage but only if CSZ makes the correct guesses.

TL:DR who ever gets the life-lead will usually win.

NKZero

Noob
I already did and posted the Sonya one in the community Conversation and people thought I was overrating her lol
To be fair I was one of the critics too. But when I understood the scoring system, I realised it was the most logical and thus you would expect to see more 6-4's with 7-3's being a generally advantageous match and then the worst match would be 8-2. So perhaps even REO's match-up chart makes sense now :p.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
This is my personal matchup chart, feel free to question any choices, and certain matchups i will label at ??? for the reason of not having enough experience in that matchup to give a true answer.

Baraka 6-4
Cyber sub zero 5-5
Ermac 5-5
Freddie ???
Jade 5-5
Jax 5-5
Johnny cage 5-5
Kabal 4-6
Kano 6-4
Kenshi ???
Kitana 5-5
Kung Lao 5-5
Liu Kang 5-5
Mileena 6-4
Nightwolf 5-5
Noob Saibot 6-4
Quan Chi 6-4
Raiden 4-6
Rain 5-5
Reptile 4-6
Scorpion 5-5
Sektor 4-6
Shang Tsung 5-5
Sheeva 6-4
Sindel 5-5
Skarlet 5-5
Smoke 5-5
Sonya 4-6
Stryker 5-5
Sub Zero 5-5

NKZero

Noob
This is why were never gonna have a community tier list
I agree. There's too much difference of opinion. But these numbers make the most sense to me.

5-5 even (obviously)
6-4 slight advantage (why bother with .5's?)
7-3 genuine advantage
8-2 big advantage (will win the lion-share of matches i.e. heavily stacked in your favour)
9-1 almost unbeatable (doesn't exist in this game)
10-0 (no)

NKZero

Noob
This is my personal matchup chart, feel free to question any choices, and certain matchups i will label at ??? for the reason of not having enough experience in that matchup to give a true answer.

Baraka 6-4
Cyber sub zero 5-5
Ermac 5-5
Freddie ???
Jade 5-5
Jax 5-5
Johnny cage 5-5
Kabal 4-6
Kano 6-4
Kenshi ???
Kitana 5-5
Kung Lao 5-5
Liu Kang 5-5
Mileena 6-4
Nightwolf 5-5
Noob Saibot 6-4
Quan Chi 6-4
Raiden 4-6
Rain 5-5
Reptile 4-6
Scorpion 5-5
Sektor 4-6
Shang Tsung 5-5
Sheeva 6-5
Sindel 5-5
Skarlet 5-5
Smoke 5-5
Sonya 4-6
Stryker 5-5
Sub Zero 5-5
You have Sheeva as 6-5 but I'm guessing it was a typo and it's 6-4? Also what does 6-4 mean to you? I would personally say that Cyrax loses 3-7 to Kabal.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
You have Sheeva as 6-5 but I'm guessing it was a typo and it's 6-4? Also what does 6-4 mean to you? I would personally say that Cyrax loses 3-7 to Kabal.
just fixed the error, why do you think Cyrax loses that bad, and what Kabal players have you fought to come to this conclusion?