What's new

Rank the top 10 zoning variations in order

Immortal

Blind justice....
I didn't and probably wont ever switch. Nobody clicks for me beside Kenshi. And i have been always a character loyalist.

@Orochi there is no point for them to play you, simply because Metzu is from Greece, Zabru is EU also and online in MK X is total garbage not to mention cross-continent play. If it was KI then sure... but MK X online is total meh. I agree thou - this debacle leads to nothing.

Last edited:

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I think there's something to be said about Ancestral Kung Jin winning all projectile trades as soon as he loads a mind-stun arrow.
Doesn't necessarily make him a zoner, but certainly a top anti-zoning projectile, especially since he can fully convert off of max range horizontal anti-air F2 using low stun arrow, he gtes Kitana to stop throwing fans and jumping immediately.

Last edited:

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
I think there's something to be said about Ancestral Kung Jin winning all projectile trades as soon as he loads a mind-stun arrow.
Doesn't necessarily make him a zoner, but certainly a to anti-zoning projectile, especially since he can fully convert off of max range horizontal anti-air F2 using low stun arrow, he gtes Kitana to stop throwing fans and jumping immediately.
This is news to me, never fought any varation of kung jin other then bojutsu. Good to know, thank you!

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
I think that Mournful is arguably one of the best because it is so easy to get to full screen with her using shadow kick and then glaive it up. The only real issue I see with Mournful is that it has terribad matchups but because she still has fan lift and natural combo damage I would put her in the top 5.