What's new

Random Select Tournament...

yea fuck both u [ban incoming] the one wont even play me and still talks shit lying saying he beat me and on sucks cock you both are funny

No one's trying to be funny, champ. It's a serious suggestion for a tournament guideline, and if you don't think it's reasonable, feel free to give your reasons why. If all you have to add is a bunch of short-bus level shit-talking, however, then save yourself the trouble, you're almost certainly not going to come up with anything original or witty enough to justify an ongoing debate. It's real basic; Sign up for a tourney, stay in the match, take any losses like a fucking adult. By all means, get back to us when you decide to strap a pair on and start acting like a man.

yea even though everyone on my list will rape you right.... and i wouldnt quit a tournament noob and its not like your good so it dont matter to me dumbass and how is staying in a game after you lose being a man cause either way you lost so theres no diffrence even if you do get mad and quit cause everyone does it at one point in there life so fuck you pussy and ya ill shortbus shittalk all day if i wanna cause it dont matter its a game jus like when ppl talk shit on the court its a game so fuck you amd all haters

Anyway, back to the topic,

I think either Random select and if you get Shang Tsung, tough shit...

or the other option, everyone picks Jax to start. Jax because he's in the middle, and if everyone picked Scorpion/Kitana it might give an unfair advantage somehow...

Go Go xV3gax said:
yea fuck both u [ban incoming] the one wont even play me and still talks shit lying saying he beat me and on sucks cock you both are funny
Whats the point when you are just going to quit?

fuck all yall [ban incoming]s seriously

all you want to do is talk shit half of ui dont kno really i could care lesss bout you cause in real life il knock u da fuck out and if u want beef come to 16 autumnwood way thats were i live ill fight anyone so seriously come see me n my squad and i already kno u [ban incoming]s are gonna talk shit thats y i posted my address and sugar u take me off cause i bea u dubson never even plyed u and the rest of you sent me and invite if you wanna lose cause il beat your ass the only ppl i even lose to is lucky star gogetax and shaney so if you want beef bring it and fuck u nukka

Derek

Noob
So, BvIll Bloodz, or should I say Go Go xV3GAx? Like that ass whooping I handed out to you the other day? The Doomsday Clock never stops ticking my scrubby friend.

Why does every 13 year old kid behind a computer screen say he can kick someones ass in real life? You can act all tough but everyone knows you're probably the least likely mother fucker to step up on somebody ever.

dubson

Noob
Its a good thing you said "the rest of you"

Callin me out would be the wrong move, because you will definately lose to me kid.

Korpz

Noob
Re: fuck all yall [ban incoming]s seriously

Go Go xV3gax said:
all you want to do is talk shit half of ui dont kno really i could care lesss bout you cause in real life il knock u da fuck out and if u want beef come to 16 autumnwood way thats were i live ill fight anyone so seriously come see me n my squad and i already kno u [ban incoming]s are gonna talk shit thats y i posted my address and sugar u take me off cause i bea u dubson never even plyed u and the rest of you sent me and invite if you wanna lose cause il beat your ass the only ppl i even lose to is lucky star gogetax and shaney so if you want beef bring it and fuck u nukka
I Read This And Laughed So Hard ..... This Kid Is Funny . Seriously Vega Just Shut The Fuck Up , You Can't Back None Of That Talking Up .

Go Go xV3gax said:
You want to lose again to me? Trust me dude, you are very easy to manhandle considering you still suck ass. Also, LMAO @ you losing to Gogetax. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go Go xV3gax said:
SO you want to fight all of these people b/c they're talkin shit to you over The e-net? Talk about self control :roll: But most people who say shit like you just said, usually can't fight worth a shit. Trust me, many people back down when there actually face to face. And you say " Me and my squad"? What you can't handle yourself?

dubson

Noob
so i ran into go go vega in a ranked match today,

i win, he doesnt even win a round, im ready to friendship him and he drops before i can even do a fatality.

he then messages me to come play him again,

we play 4 matches, he doesnt even win a single round, and he drops every match

after hes about to die in the 4th match, he quits out of the match and kicks me out of the game.

just another scrub on here talkin shit, just embarassing himself even further.....

i hope to get the videos up soon of his scrub ass LOL

it was a crushing...

and BlackExile can vouche, and LuckStarDC even saw that you had left the room

your horrible i quite n got off for a while

ill beat your ass like i already did bet you didnt post that even lucky and exile saw it so fuck u newb your bad and wont even play me after i beat you so your a pussy bitch oh yea fuck haters and noobs like you i wish i had a capture card so i could record beatin you [ban incoming]

Yoshi2085 said:
if you could record youd prolly be stupid enough to post yourself fatality dropping and mid game dropping.
Now that would be funny an he probably be mad as ever and i want in in this tourney to