What's new

Raising awareness for Testicular Cancer and Prostate Cancer.

Bobbss

Noob
Alright folks,

On the first of November i will be taking part in the fine craftsmanship of growing my Mo' (Mustache) in awareness of Prostate and Testicular Cancer. This basically involves me shaving my current beard (which i've had for a long while, and will result in me going back to my baby face) and maturing myself a lovely 'Trucker Mustache'.

I know i'm not walking to France, climbing mountains or swimming the channel, but what i am doing is looking out for all the friends, cousins, brothers, uncle's and father out there.

Every year, 37000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer alone, and it has over taken Lung cancer to become the most common cancer in men, so by doing things like this we are helping to secure, well, a cure for these afflictions.

I'm not asking people to donate hundreds (but you can if you'd like), but just something small to say you've helped in helping me to help others.

You can donate by visiting my Movember which is http://mobro.co/MoClaxton

I will update this post with progress of my Mo' and keep you all posted as to what else i do to raise money.

Thanks for everything guys!

Enjoi

Enigmatic Fool
It's good to see people raising awareness for other forms of cancer, I'm the only female in my immediate family who doesn't have breast cancer. I don't know what that means for me, but I'm going to advocate breast cancer awareness for my whole life, that's for sure.