What's new

Tech Rains Hitbox

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
So on Master Ds NDC pressure guide Rain is a big ol 4. meaning that kabal can use any string he likes to pressure, even the infinite.

Firstly, kabal vs rain must be a 7-3 at least, probly a 8-2 considering rain is pretty free to zoning.

Secondly, how much do rains pokes lower his hitbox? Is there a reason it seems really hard to me to escape pressure using d1?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So on Master Ds NDC pressure guide Rain is a big ol 4. meaning that kabal can use any string he likes to pressure, even the infinite.

Firstly, kabal vs rain must be a 7-3 at least, probly a 8-2 considering rain is pretty free to zoning.

Secondly, how much do rains pokes lower his hitbox? Is there a reason it seems really hard to me to escape pressure using d1?
Rain has the right tools to deal with Kabal's zoning already in a good d1. Also, in a game where doing anything with a 1f window consistently with that type of work, the infinite is useful but largely unreliable. Nobody is 100% flawless on their execution. Plus d3 lowers his hitbox a pretty good deal. d1 works anyway to escape Kabal's pressure since it's faster than any of Kabal's normals.

Kabal also has to come up eventually. This automatically puts him into prime position to get blown up by shield dashing.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Rain - Kabal is a lot more 5-5 or 4.5-5.5 at worst

See cd jr vs eric warda

If kabal does one B1 NDC he gets blown up w ex rh inbetween