What's new

Rain UMK3 Costume badly needed

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Rain army! We need that UMK3 outfit!

I'm not sure if this will workout but its worth a shot. I figured if we all tweet Ed Boon, Hector and the NRS guys that we want the UMK3 outfit, things might just lead to some goodness.

All all with Twitter accounts, go ahead and let em know that we need the UMK3 costume.

CD Jr. is with me on this one. - http://twitter.com/#!/CDjr02/status/115834351303925760

Justice

Noob
This game could still stand to have so much more DLC it's pathetic. Alts for everyone that doesn't already have 50, some interesting new backgrounds (possibly Stage Fatality bgs), FRIENDSHIPS! Klassic Fatalities! Klassic Friendships! Just sayin'......

I have been posting about the release of the Tunics on Boon's twitter page at least once per day for over two weeks, but not one of the tweets has been accepted.

Band together, men, and let's get those life jackets!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
This game could still stand to have so much more DLC it's pathetic. Alts for everyone that doesn't already have 50, some interesting new backgrounds (possibly Stage Fatality bgs), FRIENDSHIPS! Klassic Fatalities! Klassic Friendships! Just sayin'......
Yeah, I'd rather see all that in UMK9 with other drastic changes needed to this game. The trainer, the hit boxes, perhaps GGPO (though I don't think NRS cares this much). Etc.