What's new

Quick! Injustcast questions

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I'm also open to any and all Game of Thrones questions and discussions (except any questions that are remotely negative about the best character in the series, Cat Stark) . My hopes is to turn this podcast into just GoT season 3.

Ask me where I'm going next week. I'll just tell you, to NYC to hear a live reading from George RR Martin himself; new chapter from book 6!

Tolkeen

/wrists
I'm also open to any and all Game of Thrones questions and discussions (except any questions that are remotely negative about the best character in the series, Cat Stark) . My hopes is to turn this podcast into just GoT season 3.

Ask me where I'm going next week. I'll just tell you, to NYC to hear a live reading from George RR Martin himself; new chapter from book 6!
Can you tell that bastard to hurry up and finish the series? I'm tired of him making me love new characters only to have them fucking die half a book later. I'm tired of the emotional torment, please just release me.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Serious question: is it too late to ban Kabal? What would be the response from the community, the other FGC's looking at us, and would it lengthen the life of the game we love?

Who deserves the most props ever but does not ever seek them out? Can we make some type of recognition for those guys? I'm thinking about guys like GGA GhostLord (aka Doc) who basically set up team GGA and had a huge hand in building the scene here...and guys like EGP Compton who has done similar things on the west coast. In my mind they are the unsung heroes that never get put in the spotlight.

I haven't watched Season 2. I'm reading the books, I finished Season 1, but am reading book one for more details. No spoilers please.

My favorite characters are Tyrion Lannister and Jon Snow!

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I want to be the first to say thank you all for your questions! Some of you had yours answered, while others didn't get their chance this week. However, there will be PLENTY more opportunities as time goes by! As of now, episode two has finished recording, so keep an eye out for its release in the near future! Cheers

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ill just post this here for the next round of questions
big d how good did it feel at final round last year wen you ran through practically everybody ?
pig of the hut how do you keep your hair lookin so fabulous ?
swift tom hanks wot happened to your trip to scotland u talked about a few months ago?

drift221

Shocking Your System
Could you address the threads that are saying injustice wont help the mortal kombat scene? Acouple of people feel like injustice is bad for the mortal kombat scene

zaf

professor
Dude... it's on iTunes and a direct mp3 link download AND on youtube.
i dont hav itunes or an idevice.
the mp3 link is what i wanted. works better for me.
can just go to the link on my andriod, download it and listen

youtube wont work for me, data is retarded in canada on mobiles

What would the game be like with kabal banned/not in the game?
There was a thread about this I know but I would like to hear some legit answers from people not hiding behind their keyboards.

Top 8 and/or Top 16 at NEC predictions

Put me in the name game :3
The real question is how many other characters will be seen if Kabal were to be removed and would it make MK9 a funner tournament experience and help grow the scene.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
i dont hav itunes or an idevice.
the mp3 link is what i wanted. works better for me.
can just go to the link on my andriod, download it and listen

youtube wont work for me, data is retarded in canada on mobiles
mp3 link is in the original post fyi