What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Quan Children Unite!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
So whos joining me in digging out the dirtiest dirt from the smartest MK character to ever live? What moves should he have? Fatalities? Honestly id love to see him have a move where he summons a zombie to fight for him, similar to Zods trait, except instead of a time limit, it should dissapear when its first hit.

Error

DF2+R2
I hope his regular pillars aren't ass if they come back, same with skeletal boost, it should have more ways to be applicable in battle. Hopefully, his d1 isn't 11 frames again.

I hope the leg rip fatality comes back along with another one that's just as humiliating.

mfkaoz

Banned
I really look forward to using the Quanfather in MKX. He's always been my favorite MK character. All I can hope is that he isn't ass like he is in MK9.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I really look forward to using the Quanfather in MKX. He's always been my favorite MK character. All I can hope is that he isn't ass like he is in MK9.
You cant use me!

You can use quan chi though, I encourage all of my quan children to use him and find his brokeness

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
If he's around, I'll probably be picking Quan up first. Leg smash fatality is a must, but I wouldn't mind seeing a new twist to it.

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
If he's around, I'll probably be picking Quan up first. Leg smash fatality is a must, but I wouldn't mind seeing a new twist to it.
Dude should resurrect a Zombie from the ground and rip its leg off. Then he should get the Zombie to rip off the fallen warrior's leg. Quan uses the Zombie's leg to lay the beat down, and the Zombie uses fallen warrior (ex. Jax's) leg to put the beat down. Eventually the fallen warrior (ex. Jax) blows up due to the beating and candy explodes from his decayed carcass like it was a pinata. It'd be a nice tribute to all the Mexicans who worship MK9. Quan Chi is one of the best characters in the game's history. He's one of the GOAT fighting game characters of all time. Even the Vikings show had to put him in a few episodes. Well, not him, but his design.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
He rips off his own leg and beats you with it.
Follow me here...

1. Quan summons Scorpion.
  2. Quan touches his chin in contemplation.
  3. Quan grabs Scorpion's ankles.
  4. Quan beats his opponent into a thick sludge with Scorpion.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Quan is my favorite character in MK and I'm hoping he has a big impact on Mkx's story. He wasn't bad in Mk9 but for some reason I didn't like his play style. All that meter building and unblockable traps....it seemed there was no room for experimentation with him. You just had to stick to that play style to be effective. So I ditched him for Sektor, who I found much more fun to play with. Quan's skeletal boost was also somewhat unusable, which was disappointing. I hope he is a more flexible character this time.

Edit : Boon tweeted that Scorpion and Subzero would have dialog. I'm assuming that's just before the match starts. Quan has so much history with so many characters, he deserves dialog with at least a few. Scorpion, Subzero, Noob, Shang and Shinnok are all possibilities. It would be so cool if we had it.

Last edited: