What's new

Quan Chi Kombos

Kool combos with sub

12xxdb1Ex, micro dash s4xxforward+kameo,dash db3 neutral jump delayed 4xxbf1EX(hold forward),s3 jump cancle 21××bf4 405 damage.

bnb that ends in a portal set up

214××forward+kameo,dash db3 12xxbf1EX,s3 jump cancle 21,land 13,s4xxsdb3 353 damage

bnb connecting 2 sektor missiles without portal.

2(as the 2 hits call sektor missile)14xxbf1,during bf1 call sektor missile as soon as possible,dash cancle into a delayed 4xxbf1,dash b342,13,4db4EX,3 jump cancle 21xxbf4
438.44 damage

a variation on the midscreen double missle combo connecting with 214 string the seconde time,requiers a wave dash to connect

2(missile)14xxbf1, f f r1 f 2(missile)14××bf1, s4xxdb4EX, s4,13,s4xxdb4 427 damage

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I'm loving scorpion kameo with Quan and a combo I regularly use for fullscreen portal set up is:

B342 , 13 , (R1 close scorpion) , EX BF1 , 4 into DB3 portal set up.

Does 30% or there about from memory and allows for immediate zoning with portal up

Kombo Master Check turns his eye on the QuanFather
Thank you so much, my friend. Happy holidays to you. Appreciate everything you do for the community. Cheers once again, @Jynxs.

Thanks to all for checking it out as well. Amazing job by Netherrealm creating this character. Would only suggest to ease up on the gravity scaling a bit overall in this game.

Thank you so much, my friend. Happy holidays to you. Appreciate everything you do for the community. Cheers once again, @Jynxs.

Thanks to all for checking it out as well. Amazing job by Netherrealm creating this character. Would only suggest to ease up on the gravity scaling a bit overall in this game.
Yeah the gravity could use some easing up,it can feel a bit linear right now as you are basically chaining launchers and recaptures,the filler buttons are very rare or often arent worth doing as they lead to a poor damage conversion.

a variation on the midscreen double missle combo connecting with 214 string the seconde time,requiers a wave dash to connect

2(missile)14xxbf1, f f r1 f 2(missile)14××bf1, s4xxdb4EX, s4,13,s4xxdb4 427 damage
slightly delaying the timing of the seconde missile on the seconde 2(missile)14xxbf1 will allow the b3 to connect,so a b342,13,s4xxdb4EX,3 jump cancle 21xxbf4 will be possible and the damage is now 438.79