What's new

Tech - Quan Chi Quan Chi combos and tech

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
I see nrs nerfing it from a low to a mid
I don't think so. Honestly I think they'll increase the frames it takes to summon the bat by even just a few frames which will
1. Nerf the zoning and
2. Prevent him from summoning it during trance and still comboing into something like d3 and
3. They could add an EX version that summons it faster, like the time it takes now or a bit faster, and lasts longer. But then it's one meter to get t out during trance.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I watched this and immediately thought, "this is soo good! How could I be stuck on the other stuff that's soo good, and not try new stuff that could be sooo good". The bat has no chance of staying the way it is, does it...
I hope it gets nerfed. I haven't even touched summoner yet because I don't wanna be playing like that. Stuff like this is what ruined injustice, among many other things. MK doesn't need near unBlockables

I'm not sure if anyone knows this but Quan Chi's Skull special can be used during corner combos to perk up the dmg quite a bit. I'm getting 47% off of the combo I am doing with just one bar and two bats. the combo is as follows: (with puggles out in corner) back321,DemonSpark,EX Skull, 4, Trance, Summon, Forward2122, DemonSpark, 141 after 141 you get a free summon so you can set up again.

gibster13

A fan of fans
What are Quan Chi's practical string starters or BnBs?
Use b2 exruneclose b2 trance load puggles d2 Fire puggles far rune.... It doesn't 37% and puts them full screen. It also is an overhead starter

B324 b12 trance load puggles d2 Fire puggles far rune..... Low starter and good damage.

Use mixups with the b2 and b3

gibster13

A fan of fans
Quans 12 string catches a lot of people out. The second hit is a low for some reason. It is just a tool when your up close but too close for b2.

12 exruneclose b2 trance load puggles d2 Fire puggles far rune

gibster13

A fan of fans
My Quan chi combos (summoner)
Good swag combos but a few didn't have good meter efficiency. Don't spend two bars on 44% when u can get 44% with one

B2 exruneclose puggles' fireball run cancel 4 trance load puggles d2 Fire puggles far rune. That is 44%

Don't d2 them out of the corner end with 142 cuz u get a free bat into njp set up. With the d2 your now I. The corner and they are out . Try

B324 njp2 4 trance load puggles f21222 Fire puggles projectile 141

Good swag combos but a few didn't have good meter efficiency. Don't spend two bars on 44% when u can get 44% with one

B2 exruneclose puggles' fireball run cancel 4 trance load puggles d2 Fire puggles far rune. That is 44%

Don't d2 them out of the corner end with 142 cuz u get a free bat into njp set up. With the d2 your now I. The corner and they are out . Try

B324 njp2 4 trance load puggles f21222 Fire puggles projectile 141
Thanks, I didn't play quan chi, this was my first training with him. He seems strong.. Good to know. i'd like to see a video or try out what you said

gibster13

A fan of fans
Thanks, I didn't play quan chi, this was my first training with him. He seems strong.. Good to know. i'd like to see a video or try out what you said
I know all about Quan :D I will upload vids at some point but I'm a noob at uploading :D How did you do it ? Keep with Quan he is fun but hard to use well, a good challenge. For a first training you seem pretty solid fundamentally