What's new

Puzzle and Dragons (Android/iOS)

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
This thread is for talking about the best game on the smart phone market place, Puzzle and Dragons.

For those who are unfamiliar with the game its sort of like Pokemon meets Puzzle Fighter. You manipulate the orbs and the better you are at matching, comboing the more damage your monsters do.

You can have a team of 5 monsters and there are 5 different types. Dark, Light, Fire, Wood, Water. Team building becomes a very important aspect of the game as you progress. You can also capture monsters by killing them but there are drop rates so some monsters aren't always guaranteed. You can also add friends and depending on what leader monster they have slotted in you can use them to assist you in dungeons.

Hopefully some of you will give the game a chance or I will find some people who already play.

I'm currently level 103 in the game and have a max level Seraphm of Dawn Lucifer + a ton of other really useful monsters.

Best of all the company stays very up to date with events and free give aways!

I'm going to also post some links that are very helpful later on and I'm willing to help newer people figure out how to beat some of the more common dungeons like the weekly ones which are used to gather evolution materials for evolving monsters.

http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Event_Time_Lookup

http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Evolution

http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Egg_Machine_Simulator

Current event right now:

Floral Carnival
Begins Sept 27 @ 00:00
Ends Oct 4 @ 00:00
Increased rates for 24 Wood monsters.
Gods

5☆

My Pal code is: 362,853,218

Feel free to share yours and hopefully we can all add eachother.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
Umm..I got to the Dungeons whee the monsters a different and not all based on each element (can't remember the name). When they start hitting ridiculously hard. I had a team with Hermes (god) and 3 other monsters who could all change different gems into water gems for huge combos. It was pretty good, I just go bored with the game.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
yeah this game is the shit, I play both jp and american version. I just restarted my american version due to just stupid rem rolls and that was rank 110 ish i think. My jp account is about the same rank but my monster box is stacked and they have so many more dungeons and free stones just about every day of the week.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
yeah this game is the shit, I play both jp and american version. I just restarted my american version due to just stupid rem rolls and that was rank 110 ish i think. My jp account is about the same rank but my monster box is stacked and they have so many more dungeons and free stones just about every day of the week.
Dang, you deleted an account that was rank 110?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Dang, you deleted an account that was rank 110?

I didn't delete it, I backed it up with itools. When you pull 8x green knights and 6x vamps 4x godfests in a row it makes you mad. All I had was I&I and Thor as gods, with so many shitty REM pulls my solo blue team while decent hit a wall that I didn't want to spend money to get past.

So I re-rolled and got a AA Lucifer, was kinda bummed because he is my main on my JP account but I pulled a Horus on first godfest so I am stoked.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I didn't delete it, I backed it up with itools. When you pull 8x green knights and 6x vamps 4x godfests in a row it makes you mad. All I had was I&I and Thor as gods, with so many shitty REM pulls my solo blue team while decent hit a wall that I didn't want to spend money to get past.

So I re-rolled and got a AA Lucifer, was kinda bummed because he is my main on my JP account but I pulled a Horus on first godfest so I am stoked.

I max levelled my lucifer. I haven't even started working on horus because im not ready for late game glass cannon builds.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I max levelled my lucifer. I haven't even started working on horus because im not ready for late game glass cannon builds.

Damn that's pretty impressive. I have been splitting my dark xp between Luci and vamp. Mine is like 64 with +42 eggs, that shit starts getting pricey. What is your dark team you usually run? Mine is usually SOD luci, Rainbow keeper x3 and vamp or max skill siren with a Loki or Persephone leader. I am in dire need of another orb changer, yesterday I finally got a chaos dark knight and that helps a lot.

Have you done any "Descends " yet? I have came so close on a couple but I am to scared to waste stones.

You need to get on that JP pnd if you have the spare time it is great when you blow all your stamina or just chain smoke like me.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Damn that's pretty impressive. I have been splitting my dark xp between Luci and vamp. Mine is like 64 with +42 eggs, that shit starts getting pricey. What is your dark team you usually run? Mine is usually SOD luci, Rainbow keeper x3 and vamp or max skill siren with a Loki or Persephone leader. I am in dire need of another orb changer, yesterday I finally got a chaos dark knight and that helps a lot.

Have you done any "Descends " yet? I have came so close on a couple but I am to scared to waste stones.

You need to get on that JP pnd if you have the spare time it is great when you blow all your stamina or just chain smoke like me.

I've beaten some of the legendary dragons (bowmore, light samurai). Hera Descended seems the most viable with a zombie build I was going to try that next chance i get with a low hp light devil squad.

Currently my dark squad is: Seraph of Dawn Lucifer, Drawn Joker, Anubis, Persephone, Underlord Arch Hades

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Downloading as I type this. Time to hopefully get addicted. :)

EDIT: Dafuq??? Doesn't work on my phone. :(

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I've beaten some of the legendary dragons (bowmore, light samurai). Hera Descended seems the most viable with a zombie build I was going to try that next chance i get with a low hp light devil squad.

Currently my dark squad is: Seraph of Dawn Lucifer, Drawn Joker, Anubis, Persephone, Underlord Arch Hades

Man you got a good team, I cant seem to get lucky and pull any good dark monsters its really annoying. Did you get super lucky and pull all those during a dark carnival + godfest or did you drop some coin into stones?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Man you got a good team, I cant seem to get lucky and pull any good dark monsters its really annoying. Did you get super lucky and pull all those during a dark carnival + godfest or did you drop some coin into stones?

Yea i might change out Anubis for another orb changer but right now its working out.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo

I got pretty lucky during a shadow walts + godfest event. Persephone, lucifer and artemis.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I got pretty lucky during a shadow walts + godfest event. Persephone, lucifer and artemis.

Damn thats awesome, my brother got super lucky also he got 2x Hades and 2x Persophene he has like 4 other good gods also. I just rolled a another AA Lucifer on my jp account kinda happy about that. Godfest tonight if you didn't know 8pm pst i think.

IIWade3II

Kuff Botal
Just started playing. This game is awesome! Hit a wall in one of the normal dungeons all of a sudden so im actually trying to put together a legit team now

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Just started playing. This game is awesome! Hit a wall in one of the normal dungeons all of a sudden so im actually trying to put together a legit team now

Nice! When you start actually wanting to evolve some monsters and need to do the weekly dungeons I can help suggest some basic team ideas to get through them and strategy.