Shadow Priest
Anyone interested in a tournament?
No entry fee.
$100 for winner.
$50 for 2nd place.
$25 PSN code for 3rd place?

FT3/BO5

At least 15 participants.

Can either record finals, or stream. If enough people are interested, I will actually up the prize money. For the top 3. “Maybe” do a top 8 prize.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Anyone interested in a tournament?
No entry fee.
$100 for winner.
$50 for 2nd place.
$25 PSN code for 3rd place?

FT3/BO5

At least 15 participants.

Can either record finals, or stream. If enough people are interested, I will actually up the prize money. For the top 3. “Maybe” do a top 8 prize.
I'm interested. PSN is Rampant_Ruin

Solo

Shadow Priest
I'm interested. PSN is Rampant_Ruin
I have it advertise all over Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and probably going to hit up PSN. The goal is to get a nice online tournament and where people can win prizes, not just limited to the winners. Nothing will be behind a pay wall.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Almost at the magic number of 15. MK Twitter is showing out. 21240

I actually got one more person, so I’m at 14/15 participants. I will be giving out more information and rules soon.

If we reach 20 participants I raise it to $250 cash, $100 cash, and $50 PSN.

If we reach 50 or more, I will do $1,000 cash. $500 cash. $100 PSN. No entry fees. 100% out of my pockets, but I will give you more information if that does come to fruition.

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN
Almost at the magic number of 15. MK Twitter is showing out. View attachment 21240

I actually got one more person, so I’m at 14/15 participants. I will be giving out more information and rules soon.

If we reach 20 participants I raise it to $250 cash, $100 cash, and $50 PSN.

If we reach 50 or more, I will do $1,000 cash. $500 cash. $100 PSN. No entry fees. 100% out of my pockets, but I will give you more information if that does come to fruition.
I’ll do it when are you planning to do it

Solo

Shadow Priest
I also have 17(I think) participants so far. Should be fun, but you know when it comes to online play, cross your fingers.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
View attachment 21241

Thanksgiving is next week. So, I want to aim for Saturday evenings. Around 6pm EST. I’ll more get details when I get off work and on my laptop. I’ll close the entries tomorrow.
Oh dang man. I'm an ER Nurse and work until 11pm Saturday evening I guess I gotta miss this one. Definitely put my name on a roster for future events though. I also don't mind buy ins ftw.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Top 8 from my Tournament. PulseNYC vs MKJavierMK was an amazing match! Literally couldn't ask for a better final. After Christmas, I might host a bigger one. Other than that, I'm actually really proud of this tournament.

kostikla

Noob
My PSN tag is SlightlySimilar

I play on EU, wired connection. Typically play evenings later into the night. I main Kitana, but play other characters too, most comfortable alts now are Li Mei and Kenshi.

Let’s get better together! :)