What's new

PS4 Trophy Help

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I'm a sucker for platinums. That being said, I need some help.

I'm about 63% completed right now.

I've gotten all the fatalities, x-rays, variation matches, etc.

however I'm curious. Does the 10 hit combo with every character matter what mode it is in? Like can i do it in training, or does it have to be in a match?

And also, completing a tower with every character: I assume that can mean either living or traditional?

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
For the tower one, you have to complete the klassic tower with all characters.
The combo one I have no idea.

What I wonder though, do the x-ray one and using all variations etc require pvp or can it be done in practice?

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000

What I wonder though, do the x-ray one and using all variations etc require pvp or can it be done in practice?
I did it in single fight. Because another trophy is to win a single match with all variations. So while you do that you can get the fatalities and x-ray trophies as well.

I'm just wondering about these combos. If you can use x-ray it will be cake. Just not sure if you can do it in practice.

nineburn

Noob

this is wrong. any tower counts, including the hourly.

also there is plenty of guides out there on the internet for all your trophy needs.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I heartily recommend: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/mortal-kombat-x/264259-mortal-kombat-x-roadmap-trophy-guide.html

I have 24 Platinums and counting and this site is great for sorting them out. The only difficult trophy in MKX is Respected Fighter because basically everyone in KOTH is either absolutely amazing and bodies me or are insanely salty and refuse to give any respect points. I've won over 70 KOTH games and only have like 270 points.

10 Ranked in a row could be tough at this stage though I did it without even meaning to over the course of a few days in the first week

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I did it in single fight. Because another trophy is to win a single match with all variations. So while you do that you can get the fatalities and x-ray trophies as well.

I'm just wondering about these combos. If you can use x-ray it will be cake. Just not sure if you can do it in practice.
You can do it practice, it worked when I did in Injustice.