What's new

PS2 to PS3 Converter **InPin**

Tim Static

Adminerator
Click this link to buy the Inpin Converter: http://etokki.com/Playstation3/iNPiN-PS2-to-PS3-Converter

Its the best, most reliable PS2 => PS3 converter you'll find today (since the Pelican is no longer made).

Not sure the exact turn around on shipping, so check out the site for more info. Also check out the SRK TRADING OUTLET for random peeps that might be selling one, as well as our very own TYM Marketplace. Also try eBay or even your local Craigslist.

Any questions, feel free to ask here, or PM me.

:coffee:

redeyes

Button Masher
TIm you may want to update the link since they changed their website around.

Also i E-mailed the owner of Etokki and they said they should be restocking today or tomorrow on the inpin ps2 to ps3 converter. :D

redeyes

Button Masher
etokki has just restocked on the ps2 to ps3 conveter!

lets keep our fingers crosses that mine gets here by the 26th!

redeyes

Button Masher
Hello Bryan,

Your latest order of PS2 to PS3 converter has not been shipped yet, and
the tracking number will be updated when it ships soon.

i got that today )':

looks like it wont be here in time for summer jam ):

Just got mine yesterday.

Anyone know if it's compatible with a PS1 controller? The standard, without the analog sticks? Trying to decide whether I'm going to pick that up or DS2. Trying to avoid the sensitive analog stick issue.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Never cared for PS3 lol I don't like the R2/L2 buttons on their pad , the home button looks like a last-minute tack and their exclusives don't interest me(LOL WHERE'S MY HALO)
lmao I prefer Xbox 360 for sure, but gotta have both. PS3 is best for Netflix (not even close) and of course dem blu-rays. But every PS controller has been ass imo. Nintendo's d-pads have always been better. But for about all non-fighting games, the xbox 360 controller is SO goddamn better.

This is probably totally irrelevant to anyone's interests but I though I would post it anyway. You can use this converter to use a PS2 pad for PC (no idea about Mac) games. If the game has native gamepad support it'll read it just fine (though I haven't had a chance to test out vibration yet), and it will also work with mapping programs like Xpadder.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Do you think you can link me to good Xbox-ps3 wired converters/ ps2=ps3 converters besides this one?
I know someone who can make your PS3 pad wired. as far as converters go, this InPin is the best one around.

I'll tweet you with the guy who make your PS3 pad a wired pad.

redeyes

Button Masher
the r2 and l2 buttons dont hang off. if you play on an xbox with a ps2 you should buy this converter for 20$ vs a 60$ ps3 controller. ps3 has no wired dualshock controllers i think too.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I would like to know the same thing. What makes the ps2 pad better?
ive heard the general consensus is that the l2 and r2 are buttons instead of triggers. I just took the battery out of my PS3 controller and now its wired only. weorks for me

Espio

Kokomo
I used this at SB and it worked great, I'd recommend it to anybody and didn't experience any lag personally. Breaking in my news PS2 pad was more of an issue, the converter is very nice though.

The price isn't bad either, but if you're planning on going to tournaments make sure to order in advance...shipping usually takes two weeks at a time unless you get expedited shipping which costs more than the converter lol. Just order early

Tim Static

Adminerator
Evo & others have banned the PS3 pad, like others said, the triggers suck on the PS3 and the buttons are spread out further too.

Wireless pads are just bad for fighters too, imo.