What's new

Project MrE Presents Netherlands MK9 Lan Versus Tournament Trailer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Project MrE which is run out of the Netherlands will be holding their first Xbox/PSN Lan Versus tournament on February 4th, 2012. The concept of this event will be the top players of the area battling each other on both platforms to truly see who has what it takes. You can learn more about this event and Project MrE by going here, to their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ProjectMrE.updates

Attachments

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
its so cool you used clips from our previous tourney!
good shit mr e! THE CHAMP SHALL BE THE CHAMP.... AGAIN! HAHA

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Epic... Might be the best trailer for MK :) Get HYPED!!
@ the champ: we'll see about that.
Good job MrE!! ''mind heist-inception + mortal kombat = EPIC

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I would gladly come but on 28th of Jan we will have tournament. Its ganna be hard - work and stuff. If you guys can post some more info on tournament i might talk in my team mates.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Why dont who save their money and go to wgc? The dutch players?? or other players?
Its a big difference 30 euros or 300+ euros :D
WGC is a major that has been planned for months, the best in europe are going to be there, im not disrespecting this other tournament but if theres one tournament to go to in europe, WGC is it.

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
WGC is a major that has been planned for months, the best in europe are going to be there, im not disrespecting this other tournament but if theres one tournament to go to in europe, WGC is it.
People can come to holland or people who like to spend more money can go to cannes. And if theres a tournament to go to in europe than people should decide wich one they pick ;) Have fun in france and good luck.

AssassiN

Noob
One has money for it, one has not...
I would go if I had the money.

But as a non-working student I got no income, so sorry I can't make it to a major.

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Yeah i'm a student also, But guess what you guys want to go to this major and want to pay that much, also you put your money aside for this tourney. I can go if i really want but i think i can spend my money in a better way. Also in februari the next semester will start. So i really don't have the time to skip 3 days. Ketchup youre acting like people have so much money or want to spend money to travel and play a videogame. Not everybody is that competetive. I really like MK thats why i support NL scene but i will not travel to another country just to compete in a videogame. Everybody got their own priorities.
I have no doubt that WGC will be a f*cking amazing tournament/experience. Have fun.

Sasuga

Noob
I still don't get the LAN versus thing. It's not a crossplatform game, even on the same LAN. Unless MrE found some miracle magic way to do it.

Mustard-LK4D4 : Just curious, what makes a tournament count as a major?

Btw, this tournament was known to be held long before WGC, it just hasn't been advertised as well.