What's new

Tech Pressuring Grundy without fear.

If only he had an armored wake-up in which he grabbed a CLEAVER out of his back and did a little SPIN to pop-you up for a combo....
oh crap forgot about that one, I honestly never see anyone use it. is it full invinsible? if so this is still great against walking corpse spammers.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
oh crap forgot about that one, I honestly never see anyone use it. is it full invinsible? if so this is still great against walking corpse spammers.
Yes it's invincible. MB Cleaver is plus 3 on block...

Grundy is dumb. (And I won't stop saying it)

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
b22lk, f21LK are also immune on wakeup. LK is grab immune. Also, in open space you can b3 his walking corpse on reaction and have grab immunity because flash is considered airborne.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
To deal with Grundy on wake-up, you can always risk the Mb Tatsu which stuffs a lot of his options. For the cost of 1 meter, you can dash cancel it into the full combo and if he decides to do something like WCC you have the chance to stall it out for the gap or go into 12LK. Against Cleaver, it should take the hit and let you rip a full combo from it.

Thank you, I have done it on accident but was too lazy to lab it. Can you delay the LK and be throw resistant the whole time?

Xenrail

Noob
Thank you, I have done it on accident but was too lazy to lab it. Can you delay the LK and be throw resistant the whole time?
yep. i do it all the time actually. usually when you're at that point where you're staring each other down, most grundies love to WC and thats when i just hold down df1. Also good using it on their wakeups. You have enough time to LK react. also if you find yourself stringing on knockdown, delaying it works extremely well if they opt for WC or you can just time the start of the string to where the actual confirm hitbox of WC will collide with LK and miss entirely without the need to delay