What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Lol, I think it should be fixed if that's what they promised it does. If they say it reverses the opponent's inputs, it should. SO happy she can block during her trait. It just resets it.
Umm.. Actually i am happy that the move doesn't do something like that. Sincerely it would be broken... & it would be a day one "nerf Zatanna" thread! And i am tired of people crying about every character... I would make them stfu! Not with Zatanna lol! She seems pretty balanced

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
what?!? :eek:

colt can you confirm is this a bug or just a training room thing?
wont get zatanna till tomorrow cause im psn eu :(
99% sure the inputs are not mixed up online. I just played a Superman and I hit him with the move and he did an Eye beam easily. Hit with it again and he blocked without a hitch, so I guess Smarr is correct. (Not that I doubted, just nice to konfirm)

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Umm.. Actually i am happy that the move doesn't do something like that. Sincerely it would be broken... & it would be a day one "nerf Zatanna" thread! And i am tired of people crying about every character... I would make them stfu! Not with Zatanna lol! She seems lretty balanced
Yeah it is kinda OP. They can block. They just have to block the other way!

jaym7018

Noob
If the button reversing is meant to not work online but work offline shes likely gonna be banned in tourneys. Hopefully its just a bug

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
If the button reversing is meant to not work online but work offline shes likely gonna be banned in tourneys. Hopefully its just a bug
I'm pretty sure it's a bug actually because they said it reverses inputs on stream. They didn't says anything about it not working online...

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I understand where you're coming from, but trust me. The possibility/fact that Zatanna's move doesn't reverse the inputs will not deter and or hinder the amount of the " Zatanna is OP/broken/" needs a nerf topics. At all. That's just the way the internet works. :rolleyes:
Nonono but i meant that the move would be OP... & you perfectly know that in here people only searches a broken thing of a character to start demanding nerfs... She has no op moves

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Guys, its definitely a glitch. No one mentioned it, and it doesn't make sense. It would change her movelist on and offline for no reason.

Z's trait is useless against majority, if not all, of the roster.

Other than that, I like her fighting style.

Hopefully they'll add one of the New 52 looks later on if they ever add costumes to the DLC cast.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Z's trait is useless against majority, if not all, of the roster.

Other than that, I like her fighting style.

Hopefully they'll add one of the New 52 looks later on if they ever add costumes to the DLC cast.
it should work like ww or nw .... I was afraid its going to be like this and it is ;/ damn :/
At least they could make it timed but not disappear if you get hit , and you can block , jump etc ..