What's new

General/Other Prepare for Kombatant, Smoke!

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Yeah, that's totally what it stands for...
Sorry, I forgot that not everyone is telepathic like you...it was a guess genius. Almost everyone who hasn't been living under a rock associates BBC with the British broadcasting channel so it wasn't a dumb guess

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
honestly from my experience in learning smoke when i was new to the game... best thing to do before you start even thinking about reseting is get a good grasp on the game itself with smoke. Learn all of his tools, get familiar with anti airs, and learn how to go about a match without dropping his regular bnbs and conversions etc.. only then you should be upping your game to reseting ppl. What i noticed a lot of newer smokes are so obsessed with the reset they just drop combos over and over and over.... Gotta crawl before you can walk and walk before you run m8

Also @xSMoKEx 's guide is amazing to refer too. it has everything you need pretty much

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
On Kan-Ra's second season trailer. I wonder who the fighters who are in purple and green shadows. Interesting, mofo's

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Also true @CcTrust was getting a little ahead of myself. Funny thing was after falling at it for three days and even yesterday morning...I got on last night and nailed it a few times. Odd how this stuff works out lol.

But, I've got about 3-4 bnb combos, mid screen and corner that I'm still practicing. Once I get a further grasp on the game I'll start moving forward.

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Anyone want to play a few matches this weekend? I need more matches and it' seems next to impossible to find any.

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Cool. I might do another KOTH. There's a few people on a Facebook group I can sometimes get games in with as well. We're mostly East Coast though. Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and such.

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Cool, sent you an Add. Is there a time/day that works best? I'm thinking Saturday Evening sometime around 8-9 ish pm eastern.

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
I'd like to extend a thank you to those who participated in this week's Road to MKX video. Shoutouts to @Mighty Durpyena as well as the reigning champion of the Road to MKX King_Senese. Say what you will, but he's taken home the gold 3 weeks in a row now. Ggs to all and thank you to all who were in the chat keeping the entertainment lively.

For those who missed it, I exported the stream to my team's YT channel:
Nothing Evo quality, but that's all the more reason for you to step up to the plate next week :D

At this time I would also like to announce a special challenge for next week's edition. Next Saturday 01/10/2015 at 9 pm Eastern *subject to change based on availability* live on PSN the Road to MKX Part 7 will be broadcast with a return King Of The Hill with a special challenge. Should anyone who participates, win 20 consecutive matches, a Mystery opponent will enter the fray to do battle. This player is of Tournament caliber and is likely THE BEST player you will find in the online setting. I pray for the soul of the fool who has to face him :) But only if you prove yourself worthy. 20 Consecutive wins. No sandbagging on any opponents part. In order to better manage lag, the number of open entries will be kept fairly low. Probably 3-4. If interested, leave your PSN's below. If you've got the stomach for it.

I'd like to extend a thank you to those who participated in this week's Road to MKX video. Shoutouts to @Mighty Durpyena as well as the reigning champion of the Road to MKX King_Senese. Say what you will, but he's taken home the gold 3 weeks in a row now. Ggs to all and thank you to all who were in the chat keeping the entertainment lively.

For those who missed it, I exported the stream to my team's YT channel:
Nothing Evo quality, but that's all the more reason for you to step up to the plate next week :D

At this time I would also like to announce a special challenge for next week's edition. Next Saturday 01/10/2015 at 9 pm Eastern *subject to change based on availability* live on PSN the Road to MKX Part 7 will be broadcast with a return King Of The Hill with a special challenge. Should anyone who participates, win 20 consecutive matches, a Mystery opponent will enter the fray to do battle. This player is of Tournament caliber and is likely THE BEST player you will find in the online setting. I pray for the soul of the fool who has to face him :) But only if you prove yourself worthy. 20 Consecutive wins. No sandbagging on any opponents part. In order to better manage lag, the number of open entries will be kept fairly low. Probably 3-4. If interested, leave your PSN's below. If you've got the stomach for it.
I wanna join so I can get horribly beaten yes