What's new

General/Other - Predator Predator/Prey Skins and Predator leaked on Xbone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
His shoulder cannon seemed to be missing upclose while Jason wasnt blocking or ducking

huh

Noob
Is it me or is there something wrong with how his blood looks like? Like there is LOTS of it, even for MK standards.
Same here. Besides that, it seems lacking texture, shades, I don't now.. it looks awful, low res, and is actually very distractive. It's hard to watch the match with all that green flat blood at each hit.

It will be unbearable to watch Predator vs. Infrared Scorpion

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Same here. Besides that, it seems lacking texture, shades, I don't now.. it looks awful, low res, and is actually very distractive. It's hard to watch the match with all that green flat blood at each hit.

It will be unbearable to watch Predator vs. Infrared Scorpion
I actually noticed the blood, too. Looks incredibly weird. Needs to be toned down a lot. I know it glows green in the movies, but it's completely out of place in such a dark game. Needs to be slightly brighter than Reptile's blood and we're good to go.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This Predator footage needs to be front paged.

I really hope something is done about his blood, though. It's the only complaint I have about him.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
The blood is accurate, I haven't watched the videos yet so I cant comment on how much blood there is, but I saw a screenshot and the color is correct.

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
I like how invisibility doesn't go away when you're hit, but it doesn't seem to provide a damage reduction (like Reptile's) and it most certainly doesn't make him hard to see. Wonder what the point is? Besides just looking bad ass, of course =)

Status
Not open for further replies.