What's new

Predator On The Way w/ Skin Pack & Klassic Fatality Pack Too??

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
I kind of wish they could bring back some of the sounds from the old mk. Like after a big combo. "Superb', "Excellent" or was it Dan Forden? After a uppercut . Just stuff like that, to me it never gets old, and please for the next dlc can we get classic or past stages. The stages n MKX feel to damn bright. Im used to MK being dark n bloody. My fav stage right now is crossroads.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Infared skin is cool, but I think the infrared stuff should hav been saved for matches between reptile/ermac vs predator......and negated their invisibility. That would have been tight. Stupid, but tight. :DOGE

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
I personally LOVE the UMK3 Scorpion skin, mainly because of course Scorpion was my main favorite. NOW I have 2 main faves, i LOVE Kotal Kahn he's so amazing to me - everything from design, to voice actor, to play style....I truly hope he gets more skins, just two is whack. Like others have mentioned, those characters with 2 skins do need more love. How about DLC skins also, they just have ONE and wish they had more.

Just putting my two cents in.

PS of course I love that Scorpion has a lot of skins, but the Infrared one is just an eye sore, ugh. Wish we could download the skins individually cos I don't want that one at all. Side Note; the cold war skin's eyes could've been more badass instead of just circles making his mask look "cartoony"

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
I'm excited as fuck for Predator and Carl Weathers, and I don't even play Jax. I may learn him just to use that skin. Commando Johnny Cage looks kinda wack, though.... I was expecting him to have camo face/body paint, but whatever. and they REALLY couldn't give Scorpion the skull face mask? smh

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The scorp infrared skin is cool but hurts my eyes a little, umm omg looks nice. Please do ermac next nrs!

DoctorSexual

XBL: DoctorSexual PSN: Osh-Tek
At this point I would almost be willing to pay to reverse DLC Johnny Cage's boring ass out the game completely if that's the best they can do with his costumes.

Also, once again no new character costume love. And people wonder why no new MK character has really gotten over big time since 4. Just more half assed trash to be rebooted away by MK11 in their eyes I guess.

WATCHD0G

Noob
I like the skins and stuff but for God sake can we not have another injustice treatment with the skins. so far certain characters are definitely getting better treatment.

Always glad to see post production DLC in support of the game but can we please get some skins for other characters, maybe some of the new ones?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Also, once again no new character costume love. And people wonder why no new MK character has really gotten over big time since 4. Just more half assed trash to be rebooted away by MK11 in their eyes I guess.
Well NRS clearly acknowledge that nostalgia is the driving force of their sales so they're catering to the most popular characters of their baby. Aside from that though, I think they want to know which new character is liked enough to put money towards more content on.

I do agree that they should start releasing individual skins if they're going to release lackluster alts line these. It just seems like they know they're going for cheap so they'll just toss them in.

And it's been 20 years since the movie came out, WHY isn't there a pack commemorating this? We got a freaking Russian and Brazilian pack before a pack honoring the movie? Raiden - Commando Sonya - Princess Sparkly Kitana

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Would have been really cool if The Arnold outfit had Arnold's likeness. But I guess that would be weird maybe.

[E="Tim Static, post: 1787202, member: 3"]Haven't heard anything about it, but they gave them their MK1's in MK9 so i doubt they'd repeat it.

Tho I'd love to see every character from an older MK game get skins for those games.[/QUOTE]
Darn it ok

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Predator with fatalities is like a "no shit" he's coming, the other things like the skins its up to NRS to add them or not.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Who gives a fuck about dlc! Fix this trash net code!!!!!!!!
Dude and people like you should really understand what have been said already dozen of times about it.

THERE IS NOTHING TO FIX.

Netcode in MK X is pretty much the same as it was in MK 9 and IGAU with some minor tweaks. To "fix it" they would have to completely rewrite it and use something like GGPO and that for obvious resons NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

Acknowledge this and move on.

Last edited:
I think they're going a little overboard with all the scorpion skins. They need more new character alts, I don't want what happened in injustice to happen here too. Some characters in injustice (sinestro, killer frost, black Adam) were left in the dust for costumes :(
I still wish Sinestro had gotten his classic skin.