What's new

Pre Registration for The Common Wealth is live! $4,000 Pot Bonus for MKX

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
Attempting to register this morning and got.

We were unable to process your request.
Try again later.

Wasn't sure if you knew what the issue was.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Attempting to register this morning and got.

We were unable to process your request.
Try again later.

Wasn't sure if you knew what the issue was.
kev try now, and let me know what browser you use. I have had trouble with Chrome on one computer only so far. Switched to IE and it worked on that one.

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
I'm registered officially now. Going Cross country. I'll deal with the room and flight a bit later.

Yeah your right about Chrome. Chrome was the issue. I used Firefox and it was fine. Thanks for the help. See you at the Common Wealth.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm registered officially now. Going Cross country. I'll deal with the room and flight a bit later.

Yeah your right about Chrome. Chrome was the issue. I used Firefox and it was fine. Thanks for the help. See you at the Common Wealth.
Officially registered! Just need to figure out transportation and rooming!
Kreygasm

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I'm doing everything in my power to make this event. Slowly talking my girl into taking a 5 day "road trip" to Virginia so I can enter this tourney. She likes to travel on my dollar? Well this time it'll be under my circumstances. :coffee:

When all goes well I'll be pre-registering in a couple of weeks.

Road trip. Ha! :DOGE

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm doing everything in my power to make this event. Slowly talking my girl into taking a 5 day "road trip" to Virginia so I can enter this tourney. She likes to travel on my dollar? Well this time it'll be under my circumstances. :coffee:

When all goes well I'll be pre-registering in a couple of weeks.

Road trip. Ha! :DOGE

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Don't miss out guy's! preregistering put you in to win great prizes! As well as saves you money!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Just preregged. Every time i went to the next page Ticketmaster kept adding more fees. :mad: