What's new

General/Other Pre-Evo Confirmation MMH Discussion Compilation Thread

Mulder

King of Heroes
if these silhouettes aren't just place holders like the toy ones then we aren't getting any females for DLC
now here comes the people complaining about not enough females in game
I doubt they're placeholders if one has distinguishing features like spikes.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I doubt they're placeholders if one has distinguishing features like spikes.
or boots and also 1's head is completely different -i think the other 3 are just less precise for now.. I guess 1 of them could turn into a woman or something -

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I just want Atrocitus to be added the Red Lanterns fit the story alot better than Sinestro does I get that he is more popular but Atrocitus could be dlc. The Red Lanterns would NEVER pass on coming to Earth after the rage Superman showed but oh well something for the next game i guess. That one clearly looks like MMH the other 3 all look like Lex lol
I'd prefer Atrocitus instead of Sinestro tbh

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
With the popularity of MMH I would say yea its him but I hope they remove him from the background of the stage after he is released or that would just be dumb.
Really? As dumb as mirror matches in a fighting game? Superman punches Superman into space isn't dumb, but MMH watching an MMH fight isn't. FAIR.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
..... anyone see the word "fair" in that comment i wrote i said it would be dumb just like a mirror match
It's a video game...are you really concerned about things like this? REALLY? That's the point I'm making. If you get MMH, how about you just appreciate that you got the character, and if they remove him from the background well I guess it's a win/win for you. Calling it dumb when mirror matches exist in games like this is just...well...dumb.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I just want Atrocitus to be added the Red Lanterns fit the story alot better than Sinestro does I get that he is more popular but Atrocitus could be dlc. The Red Lanterns would NEVER pass on coming to Earth after the rage Superman showed but oh well something for the next game i guess. That one clearly looks like MMH the other 3 all look like Lex lol
Well, the Regime does kind of rule by fear, so Sinestro sort of makes sense if you think about it.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Of course he has to be DLC now.What I'm wondering is if they will redesing the costume since it'sjust the New52 version.Something more like his Young Justice costume would be apreaciated.
Also his trait better be power switching!Imagine pressing a bottom to change from martian vision to phasing to telepathy!

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
It's a video game...are you really concerned about things like this? REALLY? That's the point I'm making. If you get MMH, how about you just appreciate that you got the character, and if they remove him from the background well I guess it's a win/win for you. Calling it dumb when mirror matches exist in games like this is just...well...dumb.
..... ok now we can't call things dumb or poor Joker will get all butthurt about it...... noted sir lol

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
..... anyone see the word "fair" in that comment i wrote i said it would be dumb just like a mirror match
lol guys you are going into too much details chillax - not like they havn't done it before with Kitana, Mileena, or Doomsday - ;) the characters just arn't there that's all

Mulder

King of Heroes
Also in case no one else mentioned this the head on the silhoutte is also bald and rounded like MMH's head.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Well, the Regime does kind of rule by fear, so Sinestro sort of makes sense if you think about it.
Thats true and I'm glad you pointed that out which is also why I said dlc for the red lanterns cause all 3 lanterns fit into this story really well

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
..... ok now we can't call things dumb or poor Joker will get all butthurt about it...... noted sir lol
I'm not butthurt for you calling some DUMB. I just think that what you are calling DUMB is a DUMB thing to call DUMB, I would much rather NRS worry about making MMH a good character than taking him out of the Watchtower stage.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Of course he has to be DLC now.What I'm wondering is if they will redesing the costume since it'sjust the New52 version.Something more like his Young Justice costume would be apreaciated.
Also his trait better be power switching!Imagine pressing a bottom to change from martian vision to phasing to telepathy!
Oh my gosh don't even get me started on his gameplay!! Sick things that can be done with his powers... i can feel them lol changing arms into weapons like making them into a sword or doing Quan Chi style thing where he makes the ennemy to come to him like a zombie xD or Martian Vision just like Superman's, phase like Flash does in this games with vibration, turn invisible Reptile style kinda - oh god - i can't... lol too much excitation

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I'm not butthurt for you calling some DUMB. I just think that what you are calling DUMB is a DUMB thing to call DUMB, I would much rather NRS worry about making MMH a good character than taking him out of the Watchtower stage.
thats your opinion the difference between us is that i dont hate on you cause of yours. you got your opinion and i got mine no reason to act childish and make posts about how you think its dumb that im calling something dumb.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Also in case no one else mentioned this the head on the silhoutte is also bald and rounded like MMH's head.
i didn't cause i thought it's too obvious - the other's arn't as round as this 1 - and it is kindof longer so :p

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
thats your opinion the difference between us is that i dont hate on you cause of yours. you got your opinion and i got mine no reason to act childish and make posts about how you think its dumb that im calling something dumb.
No, it's a stupid comment. I look at stupid comments like that all day, I put all of you on blast. You aren't the first, and you won't be the last. Good day sir. :coffee: