What's new

Post-Raleigh/Pre-SB Interview with GGA 16Bit

CRUM

Noob
LBSH, GGA 16 Bit has been one of my biggest supporters on Twitter. It was just a matter of time before I finally got the chance to ask him some questions. He responded quickly, and after his performance at Raleigh he had some great answers for me. I talked to him about his matches with CRAZY DOMINICAN, CD jr, Cat and Perfect Legend, the upcoming team battle between CoCo and GGA at Seasons Beatings, he calls out m2dave and talks about how he "fears" Young Wafflez and even puts ME on blast at one point. It was awesome to talk to arguably the best Kitana in the world. He displayed his love for the character and talked about how important character loyalty is in this game/community. Check out the interview here: http://justcrum.tumblr.com/post/31149395109/post-raleigh-pre-seasons-beatings-interview-with-gga.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Awesome interview with an awesome player. 16bit's passion for his runback against CD motivates me to get my runback with Pig of the Hut. Great read, CRUM. Keep em coming.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
" They want to be the best player. I’m different. I only want to be the best Kitana player. "

Epic quote is epic.

Kitana players have always been the best kind of people.