What's new

General/Other - Kenshi **Possessed & Kenjutsu Guides in OP** Pig's Home for all Kenshi

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lol funny thread. Did you cut your hair dude? I remember you had that long rocker hair look going on, new look? I may use Kenshi again first time since MK DA....his 3rd variation looks interesting hehe:D

I had a beard(shaved it due to interviews and was making my face itch like a mofo lol) But I do have MK blindfold, here's my Kenshi impression! Just for you pig.

Aged future MKF (Kenshi style lol) 1st future costume with sight lol

Younger no beard MKF lol alternate blindfold.

Welcome brother

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I probably won't main him, but I'd be lying if I said the possessed didn't interest me a little bit.

I already have 3 characters, Kenshi is the closest 4th :( Forgive me, Pig-senpai

REYTHEGREAT

Kenjitsu

Because he looks like he is playing air guitar
Lol really? I really thought you were going to say balanced or possessed. It seems to be more of your alley. Kenjitsu looks to be a bit more of a rushdown mixed with short range telekinesis stuff.

My beard is ready.

About f*king time they confirmed kenshi, the roster looks good but I wasn't that interested in most of the cast, I don't care how good he is, I'll main him no matter what, also this is not sfiii gen were fighters were as is, if he's terribly flawed he will get fixed, this gen I'm maining the char I like most no matter what the tier list says.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
I Cant grow a full beard!!!!!! FML @DarthArma knows my bitching about it, i'd have to grow my beard atleast 5-6 months so that it fills my entire face with no patches, that's why i'm sticking to my Takeda and Liu Kang beardless tier faces, FUCK BEARDS!!!
I do have a beard and depending on how Takeda ACTUALLY plays I could see myself cashing it in to play with Old Blue Eyes Asian Dragon over here but at the moment, I'd rather spy on this, as well as every other, tech thread to figure out ways that I can #WhipItGood.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Probably passing up Ribbz for best looking in our community.

Also why are you Kenshi's so excited to play a character that looks to play exactly the same? I am putting my blindfold away for something new and fresh in X.
Many thanks, Jeremiah!! You will be treated like royalty anytime you visit Kahndaq.
In regards to Kenshi excitement- for myself, at least, I did not play MK9 past any sort of casual level. I never even purchased Kenshi (Skarlet was my only DLC for the 5 months I toyed with the game). So I can be a little excited, right? He will be technically new to me.
P.S. Reptile and Quan Chi are still strong contenders for me. Don't tell Pig.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Kenjutsu is the variation that interests me most. Based on overall look and the flow that it appeared to have.
Possessed would be my second choice- a demon samurai pops out of the sword?!?!?! I'll abide by that.

Ok so what is the story on takeda and kenshi?
Did kenshi abandon takeda?
Did takeda run away to train under scorpion?

Help me understand. HELP ME!!!...

NIGGGA!!!

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Ok so what is the story on takeda and kenshi?
Did kenshi abandon takeda?
Did takeda run away to train under scorpion?

Help me understand. HELP ME!!!...

NIGGGA!!!
Takeda is Kenshi's son that he knew nothing about until the mother died. He took Takeda to be trained and safe under the Shirai Ryu.
Takeda seems to dislike Kenshi for not being there and thinks of him as a dead beat.