What's new

General/Other - Kenshi **Possessed & Kenjutsu Guides in OP** Pig's Home for all Kenshi

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Man from all these combos Kenshi looks solid af, in all variations.

Pig you consider him Top 5 atm (atleast in current pre-patch game stage)?

And a bit off topic question - you still consider Mileena as your second main?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Man from all these combos Kenshi looks solid af, in all variations.

Pig you consider him Top 5 atm (atleast in current pre-patch game stage)?

And a bit off topic question - you still consider Mileena as your second main?
Too early to tell honestly until I play solid games over a long period of time w tons and tons of players

Tools look really strong, top 10 discussion IMO

Very strong characters w early indications IMO are:

Sub
Scorp
Cage
Cassie
Reptile
Erron
Lao
Kenshi
Jaqui
Jax
Takeda

This is nothing but my overall view on what I've seen. I dare write this out in a list form, it's just characters I see as very strong early on though could change drastically as the meta changes

Too early to tell honestly until I play solid games over a long period of time w tons and tons of players

Sub
Scorp
Cage
Cassie
Reptile
Erron
Lao
Kenshi
Jaqui
Jax
Takeda

This is nothing but my overall view on what I've seen. I dare write this out in a list form, it's just characters I see as very strong early on though could change drastically as the meta changes

Which variations are we liking?? I've been thinking about stunt double a lot.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.

Sub
Scorp
Cage
Cassie
Reptile
Erron
Lao
Kenshi
Jaqui
Jax
Takeda

I 100% agree with this list as characters that appear strong early on. Perticularly Reptile and Takeda.

Takeda is on some other shit with his mixups and he has some of the best zoning in the game... Reptile has great setups and he controls space better than anyone IMO

Hades

Noob
Decided i'm not gonna go all in on my boy ermac and will go for kenshi this time around, i'm having fun with balanced so i'll give kenshi a go seeing as i love zoning. I also have a beard, do i qualify @Pig Of The Hut ?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
two simple combos i found with possessed :
midscreen : b3 ,2 ex rk , tele flurry - 26 %

corner : b3,2 ex rk , njp2 f3 2 tele flurry - 35 %

dmg without jump ins

SaJa

FH_FenriR

Sub
Scorp
Cage
Cassie
Reptile
Erron
Lao
Kenshi
Jaqui
Jax
Takeda

Where is Kung Jin ? :eek: