What's new

Poll: Which do you prefer in MK 11-Dash's, Rolls or Run?

Poll: Which do you prefer in MK 11-Dash, Roll or Run?

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Was just curious via polling how everyone feels on this site in general regarding MK 11 and either Dash's, Rolls or the Run returning. Which do you want personally?

I know there's the gameplay thread, but that covers everything. I just want to know how people feel strictly on this issue.

I think most of us want just one option to get in, but what if they gave us the CHOICE to pick one prior to the match? However, only one due to balance. Like how we pick out costumes, variations etc, etc what about a way to get in?

I personally prefer the dash mechanic from MK 9 or I2's dash. Not a huge fan of the run mechanic.

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
Dashes.

I would be okay with Running too as long as it gets redesigned. Though, that would probably mean the return of Stamina, so they would have to redesign that too (not tying backdashes to it, for an example. Or at least increasing the amount of backdashes from 2 > 3 or something).

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'd go for both Run and Dash, since I'm used to them from anime FGs, but since it's a poll I chose "Run".

However, they need to do something with how to stop the running. Once you input it, your character keeps running till the meter is completely depleted. I hope they fix that by inputting the stopping animations.

Leave the roll for the wakeup options.

One of the reasons mk9 still feels so good today is the dash system. Every character felt responsive. You never felt out control. I liked mkx a lot but I'd give anything to go back to the dash mechanic instead of running.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

it really depends on the game.
i have not played mk11 yet so i cant tell.
when comparing mk9 and mkx then i would obviously say dash system.