What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Will anyone be on in a couple hrs? Got my hands on a Modest Ghastly and a Timid Abra. Gonna need to trade them.

And I'm not a big fan of Mega Cham. I used him once and I was like blah lol. Scyther, Lucario and Kang are my favs atm

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Will anyone be on in a couple hrs? Got my hands on a Modest Ghastly and a Timid Abra. Gonna need to trade them.

And I'm not a big fan of Mega Cham. I used him once and I was like blah lol. Scyther, Lucario and Kang are my favs atm
Ill be on.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I just discovered something that I don't know is known or not, but if you're in a cave and you're trying to catch a pokemon that drops from the ceiling (like Noibat in Victory Road) and you see the shadow on the ground that indicates where a pokemon WILL drop, you can just save the game next to the shadow and reset it if it's not the pokemon you want. When you start the game, the encounter will still be there, but the pokemon will be different.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I just discovered something that I don't know is known or not, but if you're in a cave and you're trying to catch a pokemon that drops from the ceiling (like Noibat in Victory Road) and you see the shadow on the ground that indicates where a pokemon WILL drop, you can just save the game next to the shadow and reset it if it's not the pokemon you want. When you start the game, the encounter will still be there, but the pokemon will be different.
Ya. I knew about that. Its cute

xKhaoTik

That's how I caught Hydreigon.

xKhaoTik

Ahhh I'm so annoyed lol. I got a Froakie with Protean thru WT, but it turned out to be bold, which isn't bad.

Then I got another one with Protean, but it turned out to be Jolly. I use it tho lol. His physical move pool is pretty diverse. I run Waterfall, night slash, u-turn and power up punch.

Then I get another one and its FINALLY a modest nature, but with Torrent -_-

I wanna cry :(

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Ahhh I'm so annoyed lol. I got a Froakie with Protean thru WT, but it turned out to be bold, which isn't bad.

Then I got another one with Protean, but it turned out to be Jolly. I use it tho lol. His physical move pool is pretty diverse. I run Waterfall, night slash, u-turn and power up punch.

Then I get another one and its FINALLY a modest nature, but with Torrent -_-

I wanna cry :(
You still need to trade that Kadabra and Haunter? I have a pokemon I want to trade too.

I mean, I just want to be a good person :)

And why not everstone the modest one? Are all the Froakies the same gender?

xKhaoTik

You still need to trade that Kadabra and Haunter? I have a pokemon I want to trade too.

I mean, I just want to be a good person :)

And why not everstone the modest one? Are all the Froakies the same gender?
I'm coming on right now. I'm just trading my haunter. I haven't leveled up my Abra yet.

all my froakie's are males