What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

I have the 3DS action replay. Ill hack you one if you want.
Dude do me a huge favor and whip me up a couple if life orbs choice bands and choice specs I'll gen you anything you want if you would like(it's so annoying moving my items to my 100+ different teams). Also a charizardite y would be amazing I only have x :(.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Anyone available to help trade evolve my Feebas? Preferably someone who would also like to trade evolve something so I don't feel like I'm just taking up your time :oops:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Dude do me a huge favor and whip me up a couple if life orbs choice bands and choice specs I'll gen you anything you want if you would like(it's so annoying moving my items to my 100+ different teams). Also a charizardite y would be amazing I only have x :(.
I already have life orbs I can get you, I'll whip up some bands/specs though. No worries man, I have an action replay for older gens too so I can pretty much get whatever the hell I want now lol. If you did happen to have a spare prankster Thundurus you wanted to throw my way I wouldn't complain. :p

@TakeAChance I'll hit you up with it when I get home from work. I'll be home around four.

Alright so let me make a list to make sure I have everyone and everything:

@xKhaoTik
Tyranitite
Reckless Starly/Staravia- I went to take care of this on and I don't have a reckless starly, only keen eye. No one with a safari on my friend's list either. I'll see if I can get anything off GTS when I get home.
Adamant Beldum

Chance
Petaya Berry
Leftovers

MWF
Choice Specs
Choice Bands
Charizardite Y
Life Orbs

@jdhelvick
Bullet Punch and crunch Riolu

Last edited:

jdhelvick

GET SCALPED
I already have life orbs I can get you, I'll whip up some bands/specs though. No worries man, I have an action replay for older gens too so I can pretty much get whatever the hell I want now lol. If you did happen to have a spare prankster Thundurus you wanted to throw my way I wouldn't complain. :p

@TakeAChance I'll hit you up with it when I get home from work. I'll be home around four.

Alright so let me make a list to make sure I have everyone and everything:

@xKhaoTik
Tyranitite
Reckless Starly/Staravia
Adamant Beldum

Chance
Petaya Berry
Leftovers

MWF
Choice Specs
Choice Bands
Charizardite Y
Life Orbs

@jdhelvick
Bullet Punch and crunch Riolu
what do you want for the riolu? i have 4 iv gale wings adamant fletchlings, adamant speed boost torchics, adamant quick feet shroomish, adamant huge power marill, jolly mold breaker drillbur. just let me know what you want if anything at all.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
what do you want for the riolu? i have 4 iv gale wings adamant fletchlings, adamant speed boost torchics, adamant quick feet shroomish, adamant huge power marill, jolly mold breaker drillbur. just let me know what you want if anything at all.
I'll take a torchic. :)