What's new

Playing to Win Mailbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I was playing him a few months ago on XBL, beat his sinestro 8-2 or something. He proceeds to call me a stupid f*g and this and that. All I said back was "GGs" then he sends me a bunch of rage messages (more I dont have SS's of). I took a screenshot because I thought it was funny. Today in the WB stream chat hes saying how bad I am and how he "16-2's" me and whatever. So I'm just posting these to show that he is full of shit and also a dick, but you probably already knew that.

Last edited by a moderator:

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Yeah like I said I only took SS's because I thought it was funny, but he was running his full-of-shit mouth in chat so I thought id prove it. Hes about as mature as my 7 year old cousin.

BlastX21

Noob
Yeah, we already knew this.

ps. I usually avoid calling people douchebags because some people take pride in being called that. I usually refer to people such as him as insecure or pathetic. Not just because these are more accurate terms to describe a personality such as P2W's, but because they're more effective as well. What better describes a person such as this, who wastes several minutes a day personally insulting others because he lost a video game, who is so lacking in self esteem that he feels better about himself by attempting (key word, attempting) to put down others, and who is so socially inept that he's unable to have a positive relationship with someone (Rico) who is universally respected by every other member of the community, than those two words?

roosTakk

Chode Juggler

ps. I usually avoid calling people douchebags because some people take pride in being called that. I usually refer to people such as him as insecure or pathetic. Not just because these are more accurate terms to describe a personality such as P2W's, but because they're more effective as well. What better describes a person such as this, who wastes several minutes a day personally insulting others because he lost a video game, who is so lacking in self esteem that he feels better about himself by attempting (key word, attempting) to put down others, and who is so socially inept that he's unable to have a positive relationship with someone (Rico) who is universally respected by every other member of the community, than those two words?
Well said and duly noted.

Yoaks

A spaceman

What happened with him and Rico?

Beat him one time with my arrow in ranked and got a wall of text from him telling me how he thinks its hysterical how we online players can deal with stupid crap like not even being able to block a high low mixup. I sent a message telling him that I agreed and was envious because I didn't have an offline scene to level up with.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
We have to have these types of characters in the community. I liked being the bad guy/cocky additude in the scene. Stay free

Status
Not open for further replies.