1.Low Starter
2.OH stater
3,throw
4.Back 3 for wake up (MB on reaction)

CD MB on reaction to Jumping OPs

Off a J2 Air, connect it with f1

B3 to punish

So am i missing any essential clues,

im aware i can ad an extra hit or 2 to her BnBs, but anything else?

im also aware F2,D3,1
or F2, Overhead Bounce cancle mix up

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but CW's b3 goes under Doomsday's Venom charge lol. Delaying the b3 keeps her in front of him and allows her to punish for free on a read or on reaction from jump distance. If he tries to get cute with a Supernova, just dash out of the delay and punish.

I know she can Evade it as well, but this was easier for me. Again, sorry if it's already been brought up.

Talix

One day at a time...
As a Catwoman and DD player this discussion makes me feel uneasy. DD isn't in the league of Superman, Aquaman and GL of notoriety but people still have entire discussions on how to beat his overwhelming offense. I fear one day DD will be obsolete cause everyone knows how to counter ever single thing he does.

xWildx

Question for those fellow feline mains, are we so sure we should be Clawing after every blocked string? Lately I've been trying to train myself to end a blocked starter (b1 or f1, respectively) with her CS 1. Not only does this combo on hit, but unlike Claws, it's at advantage on block, meaning you can go for a d1 into claws or armored b3, etc.

On hit I'll still go into Claws, but I feel like it's a strategy worth putting time into. Once you get used to "seeing" the animations as they're happening, hit-confirming into either shouldn't be much of a problem :)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Question for those fellow feline mains, are we so sure we should be Clawing after every blocked string? Lately I've been trying to train myself to end a blocked starter (b1 or f1, respectively) with her CS 1. Not only does this combo on hit, but unlike Claws, it's at advantage on block, meaning you can go for a d1 into claws or armored b3, etc.

On hit I'll still go into Claws, but I feel like it's a strategy worth putting time into. Once you get used to "seeing" the animations as they're happening, hit-confirming into either shouldn't be much of a problem :)

When you do CS 1, you're still close enough to connect with a D1? I didn't think that was the case - otherwise couldn't you just D1-CS1, D1-CS1 until you hit?

xWildx

When you do CS 1, you're still close enough to connect with a D1? I didn't think that was the case - otherwise couldn't you just D1-CS1, D1-CS1 until you hit?

I tested it and you're right, she's too far away. However, she's at the perfect range for a f1, b2, or to check them with the cartwheel ender for 1f2.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Hey guys F1~Cat stance~1 has been working wonders for me... Since if it hits it will connect and guves a full combo, if it's blocked you are at +3 so you can continue with another F1~Cat stance~1, you can do a B1, or... You can also do F1 and you will still be at +2 so it gives a free D1~cat claws or d1~cat stance 1

Ninj

Hey guys F1~Cat stance~1 has been working wonders for me... Since if it hits it will connect and guves a full combo, if it's blocked you are at +3 so you can continue with another F1~Cat stance~1, you can do a B1, or... You can also do F1 and you will still be at +2 so it gives a free D1~cat claws or d1~cat stance 1

I'm not sure I understand. If you're +3, and F1 is what, 14 frames? 14 or 16, I always mix them up between B1 and F1...but anyway, either way your opponent has 11-13 frames to hit you first and you're at distance. I'd be curious to know what specials this setup beats out, if any. I say "if any" because I'm assuming specials have priority over normals, so any special done by the opponent would beat you out. And of course there's backdashing to get out easily. Or neutral jump. Thoughts?

xWildx

I think f1 is something ridiculous like 18 frames, regardless, the distance it covers is a lot larger than your opponent may suspect and using the f1 may land you a combo or allow you to hit-confirm into CS1 again to set up the same situation. It's probably best used sparingly, reading how your opponent reacts to it.

However, I would use the entire string (f112 into CS1 or Claws) in this situation, I'm not sure why you'd just use f1 into CS by itself.

Ninj

I think f1 is something ridiculous like 18 frames, regardless, the distance it covers is a lot larger than your opponent may suspect and using the f1 may land you a combo or allow you to hit-confirm into CS1 again to set up the same situation. It's probably best used sparingly, reading how your opponent reacts to it.

However, I would use the entire string (f112 into CS1 or Claws) in this situation, I'm not sure why you'd just use f1 into CS by itself.

B1 is 14 frames F1 is 16. Just correcting myself.

I can't imagine you would just use F1 in any situation ever. Still, 16 frames is a long time for your opponent to get something off or get away. I'd be interested to see what it can stuff.

B1 is 14 frames F1 is 16. Just correcting myself.

I can't imagine you would just use F1 in any situation ever. Still, 16 frames is a long time for your opponent to get something off or get away. I'd be interested to see what it can stuff.
F1 is a good wiff punisher.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I will mess with cs1 when I get home but I am not too sold on it replacing cat claws. Has anyone tested if an opponent can poke between the d1 and cs1?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I'm not sure I understand. If you're +3, and F1 is what, 14 frames? 14 or 16, I always mix them up between B1 and F1...but anyway, either way your opponent has 11-13 frames to hit you first and you're at distance. I'd be curious to know what specials this setup beats out, if any. I say "if any" because I'm assuming specials have priority over normals, so any special done by the opponent would beat you out. And of course there's backdashing to get out easily. Or neutral jump. Thoughts?
Well you are roght... I've only been using it because F1~CS(1) is the only move that links, and if it hits i will get a combo... And yes... I soetimes to for a B1 as well... But i almost always go for more F1~CS(1) of course once people start to figura out that they can back dash a +3 move... They will start back dashing, and there is when cat dash on reaction will come

Reborn

Noob
Well you are roght... I've only been using it because F1~CS(1) is the only move that links, and if it hits i will get a combo... And yes... I soetimes to for a B1 as well... But i almost always go for more F1~CS(1) of course once people start to figura out that they can back dash a +3 move... They will start back dashing, and there is when cat dash on reaction will come
Why don't you just use F112 xx claws? F1~CS(1) isn't even a true blockstring and opponents can just do something in between the moves.

I really like cancelling blocked strings into CS(1) in the corner to bait them into pressing something. Some good strings to do this with is F112~CS(1), 33~CS(1), B12~CS(1), 11~CS(1) and probably more but I usually don't use too many other strings. Just testing it I can see a lot more potential in it than I originally though. These beat out GL's latern might, DS's sword flip, KF's slide, ect. It gives them just enough time to want to press a button and from my very little testing they can't do anything. Even some specific strings like 11~CS(1) blow up Hawkgirl's mace charge. This tech also blows up MB F3/B3 since CS(1) is two hits. If you do get them to press something and get a hit, you can continue with your normal corner combo for either 30% meterless or 42% with 1 meter. If they do decide to block everything... well you are still +3.

EDIT: This "tech" trades with 6 frame moves but beats out 7 frame moves. You can catch your opponent off guard with CS(3) if they decide they want to mash d1 after you do CS.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Why don't you just use F112 xx claws? F1~CS(1) isn't even a true blockstring and opponents can just do something in between the moves.

I really like cancelling blocked strings into CS(1) in the corner to bait them into pressing something. Some good strings to do this with is F112~CS(1), 33~CS(1), B12~CS(1), 11~CS(1) and probably more but I usually don't use too many other strings. Just testing it I can see a lot more potential in it than I originally though. These beat out GL's latern might, DS's sword flip, KF's slide, ect. It gives them just enough time to want to press a button and from my very little testing they can't do anything. Even some specific strings like 11~CS(1) blow up Hawkgirl's mace charge. This tech also blows up MB F3/B3 since CS(1) is two hits. If you do get them to press something and get a hit, you can continue with your normal corner combo for either 30% meterless or 42% with 1 meter. If they do decide to block everything... well you are still +3.
Well i only use F1~CS(1) because if it hits it will connects, also... I must test that thing you said... If they can poke between F1 & DS(1) then it's useless.. But otherwise it could be good because i will be at +3 on block! And yes! I almost always end strings like F1,1,2 & B1,2,D3 with cat clows, it's safe but it doesn't give me advantage, that's why i am trying to implement CS(1) on my pressure