What's new

Breakthrough Pig's New Sinestro Tech Explained

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
FIRST: In chat NRS has said his arachnid is a BUG being a high that it is and will be a mid.

Ok Ill make a thread on this now but will explain to a far greater extent soon with my video guide

See a small portion of it here
http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp/b/398769606
@11:30

ji2 b13 b3 ji2 b12 shackles JI2 *reset here* d1 (+14 on hit) into b2 (14 frame overhead) (doesnt matter at this point if overhead hit or was blocked) If blocked do arachnid MB into 14% unblockable added damage (47%) if the B2 HITS do d1 shackles (theres the reset) then proceed to b3 ji3 b213 for added 27% (i think its 27% added)

either way MB ARACHNID is unblockable within strings on block and hits mid (eventually) so but either way you can do b2 to make the arachnid hit currently and when fixed we will have more options.

You may be saying right now "HEY PIG, you blow i can blow up that tech w MB b3....." Well thats where Trait comes in. If i do Arachnid MB trait or TRAIT before MB unblockable then bye bye your bar of meter and health.

I will explain this and show this to a hella extent in my video guide and again i havent made it yet because i keep hearing about a rumored patch this tuesday or sometime soon so im not making a video for something that could change in 4 days because thats what I did for CSZ in mk9 and the day after my video was finished a patch came out removing all my sexy traps and wake up eliminators. Lame

Do you guys realize what this means? With meter Sinestro now will rush you down for free and turn every block string into potentially an unblockable 15%+ or if arachnid hits trait shot to shackle reset or his b2 hits then reset the situation.

"How else can you use this Pig?"

Well his f2 d1 string is amazing Bacon and the cancel advantage is really nice off of f2 d1 so when you have people expecting the low you can xx into MB Boulder for a possible reset if it hits and if they block it you do trait shot into pressure into MB arachnid free damage.Also f2 d1 alone puts you at great spacing advantage not to mention f2 d1 3 is definitely safe. IMO his best string.

Also MB arachnid puts everyone full screen with force and allows you to re charge trait (at least 1-1.5 bars depends on Character MU)

Now when people start expecting this it'll open up his other rush down options and his throws.

So in summary with this tech you get free damage now added to all your BNBs and if they give it up on hit you can confirm into a d1 shackle reset or 11 shackle or 22 shackle etc reset.

Something will hit and he will hurt

Sinestro is top 10. He is risen. Lets Go Yellow Core

KT Smith 's Tier list ;)

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
This is great tech! Can't wait to give it a whirl tonight when I get home.

Last night you showed how to play Sinestro. You took what hand he was dealt and used your brain to put all his goodies together and out dirty every one else.

Proves that the supposed "bottom tier" can be top 10 when people actually use what they have and put them together to out beat the other characters.

I can't wait to see your Sinestro at UFGT. It will be glorious.

Thanks for the info by the way.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
When are you going to help me break Bane?

I found 100% and armored pseudo resets. ;_; Halp me, I luv u

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
FIRST: In chat NRS has said his arachnid is a BUG being a high that it is and will be a mid.

Ok Ill make a thread on this now but will explain to a far greater extent soon with my video guide

ji2 b13 b3 ji2 b12 shackles JI2 *reset here* d1 (+14 on hit) into b2 (14 frame overhead) (doesnt matter at this point if overhead hit or was blocked) If blocked do arachnid MB into 14% unblockable added damage (47%) if the B2 HITS do d1 shackles (theres the reset) then proceed to b3 ji3 b213 for added 27% (i think its 27% added)

either way MB ARACHNID is unblockable within strings on block and hits mid (eventually) so but either way you can do b2 to make the arachnid hit currently and when fixed we will have more options.

You may be saying right now "HEY PIG, you blow i can blow up that tech w MB b3....." Well thats where Trait comes in. If i do Arachnid MB trait or TRAIT before MB unblockable then bye bye your bar of meter and health.

I will explain this and show this to a hella extent in my video guide and again i havent made it yet because i keep hearing about a rumored patch this tuesday or sometime soon so im not making a video for something that could change in 4 days because thats what I did for CSZ in mk9 and the day after my video was finished a patch came out removing all my sexy traps and wake up eliminators. Lame

Do you guys realize what this means? With meter Sinestro now will rush you down for free and turn every block string into potentially an unblockable 15%+ or if arachnid hits trait shot to shackle reset or his b2 hits then reset the situation.

Well his f2 d1 string is amazing Bacon and the cancel advantage is really nice off of f2 d1 so when you have people expecting the low you can xx into MB Boulder for a possible reset if it hits and if they block it you do trait shot into pressure into MB arachnid free damage.Also f2 d1 alone puts you at great spacing advantage not to mention f2 d1 3 is definitely safe. IMO his best string.

Also MB arachnid puts everyone full screen with force and allows you to re charge trait (at least 1-1.5 bars depends on Character MU)

Now when people start expecting this it'll open up his other rush down options and his throws.

So in summary with this tech you get free damage now added to all your BNBs and if they give it up on hit you can confirm into a d1 shackle reset or 11 shackle or 22 shackle etc reset.

KT Smith 's Tier list ;)
I'm happy to adjust sinestro's position if he turns out to have legit powerful tech.

Also "Top #" is IMO a meaningless way to refer to character strength. Tier Charts or GTFO

@KT Smith your tier list is outdated.
You seem to be under the impression that I made that chart and would remain unchanged for the duration of the game. This is of course not the case because I'm not a fucking idiot.

Pig Of The Hut

I'm happy to adjust sinestro's position if he turns out to have legit powerful tech.

Also "Top #" is IMO a meaningless way to refer to character strength. Tier Charts or GTFO

You seem to be under the impression that I made that chart and would remain unchanged for the duration of the game. This is of course not the case because I'm not a fucking idiot.
I just like poking the bear
lol

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Hey PIG is there any way you can upload this through youtube? I get my internet on the PS3 and it will not support twitch.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
This is why I never liked tier lists, always preferred matchup charts. Either way, obviously over time tiers will change, especially cause of new tech found like this

Now we have to find out how to beat it:(

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!

KT Smith 's Tier list ;)

With the corner combo tech I posted yesterday and what you have here today Sinestro is now dangerous anywhere on the screen.

prospic

Noob
How can u react so fast if you hit the opponent with B2 to D1 shakles. I don't think u can hit confirm B2 to D1 shakles ..cause it has to be done very quick. Maybe I just need practice but its hard to hit confirm it when you have a quick frame to D1 to shakles. Also, if you can reset them, then I'm sure you can keep going.

Pig Of The Hut

How can u react so fast if you hit the opponent with B2 to D1 shakles. I don't think u can hit confirm B2 to D1 shakles ..cause it has to be done very quick. Maybe I just need practice but its hard to hit confirm it when you have a quick frame to D1 to shakles. Also, if you can reset them, then I'm sure you can keep going.
You can definitely hit confirm b2 into d1 shackles and b2 arachnid shackles

Fly swears u can hit confirm b2 shackles but i would never bank on that personally, i want the 10 out of 10 option

prospic

Noob
Maybe just B2 shakles but dk about the d1. Maybe I can figure something better, but I remember I would do B2 and the F2 D1 to shakles or MB meteor if crouch for an overhead to shakles.

This is pretty cool, but without trait he can be interrupted with almost anything not just mb b3 and it straight up can't be done on Grundy because of walking corpse. It's definitely going to help him to get guaranteed full screen pushes with trait out. Clever trick.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S

KT Smith 's Tier list ;)
There's pig with his tech. Thanks for sharing :) cant wait till I am on pc to watch.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2