• No

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I dont get it, Where am I?

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Pig Of The Hut
pls host up a Kitana vs Skarlet Gauntlet, there is this funny grunge of kit vs Skar about who is the female Ninja #1, also for tha hype and high respect for each community, it would be fun to have some gauntlets between the female ninjas

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Lol man I really thought I changed your mind at NEC.

But idk why this is still talked about. All the kits have it in her favor, the best Quan has it in her favor, and the only TWO quans who say its even are the ones losing to kitana players lol. Doesn't make sense.
No I think that it's 6-4 now from nec but a gauntlet can't hurt

Goldi

Noob
You're going now? Glorious, I must get a set of Stryker versus Jade recorded with you haha.
I am! My doggy gets his stitches out tomorrow. He's healed up so fast. Very lucky boy :) As long as all goes well, I was thinking of visiting GGA tomorrow night too.

Sorry, thread jack. <3

We need more Baraka gauntlets.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I am! My doggy gets his stitches out tomorrow. He's healed up so fast. Very lucky boy :) As long as all goes well, I was thinking of visiting GGA tomorrow night too.

Sorry, thread jack. <3

We need more Baraka gauntlets.
Lol @ thread jack

Ye I'm pumping out a huge list of gauntlets so far but ill try to squeeze in a jade Baraka gauntlet or Baraka somebody gauntlet

Also gotta get cyrax in here somewhere

Thought Scar gave up Skarlet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
lol who ever said i gave her up? Shes the only female character i use, how dare u accuse me of turning my back on my 1# bitch, bby on vacation but that dont mean she cant kick ass when brought out, i been making it rain lately thats all lol...

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
RiBBz22 , don't think i can make it. Too late on a school night and i haven't really been playing much and don't think i will be anytime soon. I think the CoD playoffs overlaps so if i make that it's a definite no-go.

Ultimately i'll have to see as the date gets closer depending on whats up i'll let you guys know. If you need to have 7 solidified soon then just disclude me it's nbd.