What's new

General/Other Pig Of the Hut's Jade Gauntlet.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Fuck all, stupid psn... I would totally play in this for a chance at dat monies (im a poor boy) regardless of not being a jade player. I mean, hell, I've got as much chance to beat his kenshi with jade as I do with my sub! haha

Love this idea btw birdsongs. :)

Also, damn STB all up in there with the jade players! Go get him guys! <3
IT WAS MY IDEA! SHE TOLD ME NAH DON'T WORRY BOUT IT, THEN DID THIS WHATA HO! :p Totally kidding btw Kait. But seriously I did come up with this you dirty crook.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
If this MU is really 9-1, then any Kenshi player can beat any Jade player. You're just feeding them to the wolves by making the Kenshi player pig.
I'll do it, if they can't beat my Kenshi they can't beat anyone's. I haven't played the character in like 9 months is why I say this.

Toxic

Noob
Count me in for this as well....on PSN and Philly. The matchup is so awful but enough damage can be had if she gets an opportunity, so what the hell. Lets see how many things i can drop lol.

Espio

Kokomo
Edenia is ready...I make no promises about success, but I am fairly confident with my Jade against Kenshi although Pig is on another level when it comes to Kenshi and his caliber of skill. I've beaten Kenshis before and I will do my damn best to do it again lol :D.

Population about to raise people because Im going to put the blind fold on, some Barry White music and make me some babies all night long with the sound of that sweet baby making music.

Telekinetic Impregnation
I might not win, but I'm going to give you as much hell as I can lol.

9_Lives

Noob
Challenge accepted.

(Not to prove the point on the Jade vs Kenshi, but if I win that 50$, that improves the probability of seeing my Sektor and Kabal at NEC.)

PSN: PSYCHOTIC-STATIO

Espio

Kokomo
Keep the drama to a minimum, it's like "The Hills" in the Jade forums these days lol.

I'm going to let my actions do the talking because usually my opinions on numbers are not relevant or believed anyway.

I have no illusions about just how terrible this match up is, but I am also too stubborn to not believe I don't have a fighting chance.

If at all possible I'd like to be one of the first to take Pig on.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
So any Jade player has to beat PigOfTheHut, of all players, in a first to five, for 50 dollars?

Five Jade players should be picked, five Kenshi players should be picked, they all play a round robin, and each side adds up all the wins at the end.

This challenge as it stands is ridiculous.
It's supposed to be a 1-9 match-up. If Jades win at least 2 out of 10 matches - the challenge is won.

Goldi

Noob
Keep the drama to a minimum, it's like the Hills in the Jade forums these days lol.
This. I never want to delete or edit a post, ever. I hate doing it, and I know we all hate having it done. But I feel responsible to keep things peaceful, and will when I have to.

So lets tone down the snark. We can disagree with each other respectfully.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So any Jade player has to beat PigOfTheHut, of all players, in a first to five, for 50 dollars?

Five Jade players should be picked, five Kenshi players should be picked, they all play a round robin, and each side adds up all the wins at the end.

This challenge as it stands is ridiculous.
You my friend, have a working brain and common sense.

Flagg

Noob
It's supposed to be a 1-9 match-up. If Jades win at least 2 out of 10 matches - the challenge is won.
What if Pig played Dizzy, and won 5-0? Does that make Kenshi 10-0 against any Cage out there?

This is not a fair representation due to the varying degree's of skill. It would be like Beeneeweenee's using his Kano on players that have a 1 week Kabal and blowing them all up. It's not a fair representation.

There should be more Kenshi players than just Pig in this is all im saying.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
What if Pig played Dizzy, and won 5-0? Does that make Kenshi 10-0 against any Cage out there?

This is not a fair representation due to the varying degree's of skill. It would be like Beeneeweenee's using his Kano on players that have a 1 week Kabal and blowing them all up. It's not a fair representation.

Who cares it's just for fun

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

well to be completely honest with you yes

me and 16 bit have talked at length about this

You have literally the #1 best cage player ever in this world that out of 10 games has literally won 2 ever in tournament (1 at ufgt and 1 at dallas mlg) and in casuals its been like 9-1 me

Itd be extremely rude of me to list the mu at 7-3 or 6-4 after playing literally one of the best player in the world w cage, actually THEY MOST PROVEN best cage ever in the world. Like how could i dare list it anything less than 8-2 9-1 in kenshi favor, itd be a huge cock slap in the face to dizzy and 16 bit's kit

@dizzy
GGA 16 Bit

Flagg

Noob
well to be completely honest with you yes

me and 16 bit have talked at length about this

You have literally the #1 best cage player ever in this world that out of 10 games has literally won 2 ever in tournament (1 at ufgt and 1 at dallas mlg) and in casuals its been like 9-1 me

Itd be extremely rude of me to list the mu at 7-3 or 6-4 after playing literally one of the best player in the world w cage, actually THEY MOST PROVEN best cage ever in the world. Like how could i dare list it anything less than 8-2 9-1 in kenshi favor, itd be a huge cock slap in the face to dizzy and 16 bit's kit

@dizzy
GGA 16 Bit
I know this is a bit of fun, but does one set cement anything? Everyone can have an off day, and then there are days when someone is firing on all cylinders.

This thread is going to probably turn into a general match up chart of the whole roster, but what if a high level player beat a average player in a Ft5, and the high level player was Jade and the average guy was Kenshi? This thread as it stands is pitting, probably the best Kenshi out there against any Jade up for it, the challenge is grossly unfair.

Lets take REO and BWizz. Now with all due respect to BWizz, it's generally accepted that REO is the better player, in fact there are probably only one or two others that can give REO a run for his money in the whole community. If they both played two sets of a Kenshi vs Jade, taking turns to use both characters, and lets say REO won the Kenshi vs Jade set and the Jade vs Kenshi set, does this prove the match up is 5-5 or REO is better? I know that seems a rhetorical statement, but way, WAAAAY too often this community says things like "this player did well, not because of the character, but cause of the player" and on the other flip side, you have people saying "if Baraka beats a Kabal player, the Baraka deserves props".

It's like the community doesnt know if there is a character tier list or if some players are better than others, no matter who they play against. MIT beats Detroits Kabal with Scorpion at EVO, so that means Scorpion goes even with Kabal??

I hope that makes sense.