What's new

PDP Fight Stick Warranty...

ChuckFiasco

"I'm the 12th best Sub-Zero player in the world."
Have any of you guys taken advantage of the PDP's warranty? My original stick has some sort of loose connection on the USB port & I just set it aside and bought a new one. Now I'm wanting to use the warranty for the old one and send it in to PDP.

How much was the shipping?
How long did they have it?
Was is 100% fixed when it was returned?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Spletty

Grandmaster
I had the same problem with my pdp but i just exchanged it at gamestop, not sure how the warranty works actually. How long ago did you buy it?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I used their warranty service so I can help.

Use their website to file a report. They called me to ask about it after I filled out the report. I had to pay to ship it out, but they reimburse you as soon as they receive your stick and start the repair process. My stick broke 2 days after the game came out, so I had to mail it back to them, which took about a week with cheap shipping, then they had it for a couple days before they let me know it was a pcb issue and they sent me a brand new entire stick. Then after they shipped it back it was about 3 weeks total before I had it again, which sucked cause it was right when the game launched and my GF and I both got the pdp stick, only we only had one to use :(

Through the whole experience everyone at PDP was extremely helpful, kind, and as generous as possible. The customer service was S+++ tier.

Unfortunately, a week after I got the new one it had connection issues for about a day, then died entirely... Extremely frustrating. Rather than going through the process again and waiting I scrapped it for parts. A good thing came of a bad experience in that I learned to build my own sticks. I ended up scrapping both of them, building new boxes, and making one a hitbox and the other a custom mk stick. We still use both of them and they work fine, although they are completely rebuilt.

I'd get your warranty service. Hope this helps.

ChuckFiasco

"I'm the 12th best Sub-Zero player in the world."
I had the same problem with my pdp but i just exchanged it at gamestop, not sure how the warranty works actually. How long ago did you buy it?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2
Midnight release actually. Lasted for about 5,000 matches.

Yeah man, I had my usb port die on me too. I called them and they sent UPS to pick up my stick and then they sent me out a new one. The stick is great. But, there is some kind of issue with that usb connection which really sucks.