What's new

PC General Discussion

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
With Mk9’s upcoming release on PC, I figured now is the perfect time to create a PC general discussion thread. Here, we can discuss PC gaming, tech, troubleshooting and repairing, upgrading your PC, among all things PC related. While I am not a tech genius, I am A+ and Network+ certified, so I will be able to help to a certain degree if you are having hardware, software, or network problems. Also, I have basic knowledge of Java(or like to think I do lol). However, I work on computers for a living and do not want this to become a part time job, so please do some basic research online first. With that said, let’s talk PC’s. :)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Which releases are you guys most hyped about? Personally, I haven't been "wowed" by a PC release in a little while. I find myself player older titles still, like, Half Life, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike GO, etc. etc. The last game that I had a blast playing was the Witcher 2. I'm trying my best to like DOTA, but it's not happening lol. I recently purchased Bioshock Inf, but haven't had a chance to play yet.

What are you guys playing?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
hmmm I thought there would be more of a interest for this kind of topic now. We can share our connection speed? lol I'm running out of ideas.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I think Steam Sales should be charged for raping my wallet. BTW My name is EdFig81 on steam should anyone want to play this game when it comes out. I also have MKAK on steam and other games. My connection is FIOS 152mb down and 90 up.
I am looking foward to Half Life 3 , MK9 , GTA5 and a few other games this yr for pc. Half Life 3. I hope comes out but I don't think valve will release it for another yr +. :( . Left 4 Dead 3 would be nice also :)

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I think Steam Sales should be charged for raping my wallet. BTW My name is EdFig81 on steam should anyone want to play this game when it comes out. I also have MKAK on steam and other games. My connection is FIOS 152mb down and 90 up.
I am looking foward to Half Life 4 , MK9 , GTA5 and a few other games this yr for pc. Half Life 4 I hope comes out but I don't think valve will release it for another yr +. :( . Left 4 Dead 3 would be nice also :)
I'd rather have Half-Life 3 first, but I don't really like the series since Blue-Shift and it was so long since a HL game was released I just can't care about it anymore. Also, if you like L4D you might want to try Killing Floor, which I'm sure you've either heard about already or own already :3.

BGMD

Noob
I'm looking forward to see how are gonna those kick-started old school cRPG's turn out. Wasteland 2, Project Eternity and Torment: Tides of Numenera. Old Planescape, Fallout 1 & 2 (always installed on my system) and couple of others are my favorite games of all time, so I'm very much anticipating those. I was craving for some isometric RPG games with updated graphics.
And with Witcher 3, Cyberpunk and Darks Souls 2 on the horizon... RPG's are coming!

I like Arkham games, but I'm going to skip Origins until GOTY because of that preorder cut DLC crap (play with Deathstroke).
I was looking forward to new Metro, but I'm waiting for deals, because of same crap. I like some nice sp shooter experience, last one I had fun was Bulletstorm.

I'm not fond of mp games, so I just don't care for these titles.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I'd rather have Half-Life 3 first, but I don't really like the series since Blue-Shift and it was so long since a HL game was released I just can't care about it anymore. Also, if you like L4D you might want to try Killing Floor, which I'm sure you've either heard about already or own already :3.
I meant half life 3. I am editing the post thanks for the correction heh. I also heard of Killing Floor but never checked it out. I will check it out thanks for the info :)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Is there any word on Half Life 3? Also, Steam rapes my wallet as well lol. I've learned to wait for the seasonal sales. I loved L4D so I'll look into The Killing Floor.