What's new

Guide - Kotal Kahn Parry everything!!! well...almost everything.

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
@El_Rubio Not really, there are alot of strings that dont technically have a gap but can be parried. Because the parry end essentially as soon as its activated as long as it can be activated again before the next hit connects it can be sequentially parried. Because the parry comes out in 9 frames it has to be a relatively slow string, but not necissarily a gap because if you parry the first hit you don't get any blockstun. Or at least thats how I understand it..

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
How high does the damage boost from the parries stack? If a kitana were to chuck 20 fans and I parry each one consecutively and then throw an EX pizza would I one hit KO her with it? I can imagine this being hilarious.
The problem is that its timer is like 3 seconds, so you have to parry, and fire off one of the slowest projectiles in the game before it runs out. I think if you can do damage totem, blood sacrifice, and 3 fans you might be able to one shot her. The three fans would have to be regular fan then ex fan, you would have to do 2 regular parries, an ex parry and an ex pizza. I would like to see this though, like in training mode, maybe hro kahn can pull it off.

IROC

WP IROC
I like this pizza talk. Remember someone calling it a fire pizza months ago, and it stuck like glue. Lol. Sorry for the intreruption, carry on guys

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
Ok I have two questions that are going to lead to more questions lol. Can kk parry predators disc? I don't think I've ever tried it. Also, I'm freaking shocked to find out he can parry erron Black's low grenades, which leads me to my second question: can kk parry ebs tackle?

Because holy shit if he can.. Wouldn't that mean that all eb strings that don't jail into grenade and tackle could be parried, regardless of what he chooses to do? I need to test this as soon as I get home

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ok I have two questions that are going to lead to more questions lol. Can kk parry predators disc? I don't think I've ever tried it. Also, I'm freaking shocked to find out he can parry erron Black's low grenades, which leads me to my second question: can kk parry ebs tackle?

Because holy shit if he can.. Wouldn't that mean that all eb strings that don't jail into grenade and tackle could be parried, regardless of what he chooses to do? I need to test this as soon as I get home
Please do and let us know!!