What's new

Overwatch Discussion Thread

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Yeeesss. Ana is a true character now. Constant fast healing. I actually best a Zenyatta healing for a while till he popped cult after I boosted him to keep the payload alive. Yeeesss....

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Yeeesss. Ana is a true character now. Constant fast healing. I actually best a Zenyatta healing for a while till he popped cult after I boosted him to keep the payload alive. Yeeesss....
What do you mean beat Zen healing now? You were supposed to from the start. She heals much faster than he does.

Looking for group ( eu ) for ranked with mic and near rank 65 PC.

The Highlander

There can be only one
What do you mean beat Zen healing now? You were supposed to from the start. She heals much faster than he does.

Looking for group ( eu ) for ranked with mic and near rank 65 PC.
But zen can stick orbs on people and forget, ana has to aim to heal, plus his ult has huge heal potential. If you outheal zen you've done well as ana.

Andromeda

I am Bard
Yeah and now she can basically take out anyone, including tanks, with a matter of seconds.

<--- Can play a very mean Ana

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
She got a minor buff, increased rate of fire and clip size. They felt she wasn't strong enough so they bumped her up a notch.
Not minor. HUGE! Healnade Roadhog, Nano boost, empty your clip into him while hes being hit deadon by Zarya AND Pharah ults with Zarya at 75-0%. Nade heals AND INCREASES HEALING DONE AFTERWARD! Nano boost increases dmg and speed AND CUTS DMG INFLICTED IN HALF! Shes a burst support character like Lufio and Zen. A playmaker.

Oh yeah her boost cuts deadeyes lockon time by nearly 3/4ths. Think about that.

pfft...minor buff. Can you believe this guy? #Anaisabeast

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I just lost the stupidest way imaginable it was sudden death we were attacking so as a good reaper I decided to go hunt some enemies the problem is that everyone on my team did it no one pushed the payload and we lost
We have to run some games in Competitive Season 2, man. Are you maining Reaper these days?(main AKA dedicate most time to)

Perdition

Looks like Zenyatta's rebalancing is not over. He will be getting nerfed again by Season 2. I knew it was coming, he is a bit OP now.

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/overwatch-replay-spectating/

A lot of good updates in there, also talks about them working on the tick rate. Playing NRS games exclusively over the past four years has me shocked with how forthcoming Blizzard is. It is amazing to play a game that you do not have to wait months and months for simple bug fixes and improvements.

HateMe!

Noob
Looks like Zenyatta's rebalancing is not over. He will be getting nerfed again by Season 2. I knew it was coming, he is a bit OP now.
Yeah, but they're reversing projectile size nerf, so it'll be easier to hit stuff with Zen.

...and Hanzo will be shooting wooden blocks again...

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
They are nerfing zen's damage increase ball to 35%-ish down from 50%, which is fine cuz he destroys tanks on his own regardless of the 50% damage increase he gives to all his team on a single target.

Glad they are also nerfing Genji's ultimate, Not that i care much since i main Rienhard and can bitch slap him to death with two hits, but his ult is stupid long and damaging. He can wipe the entire team in those 9 sec while he can hardly be touched.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
They are nerfing zen's damage increase ball to 35%-ish down from 50%, which is fine cuz he destroys tanks on his own regardless of the 50% damage increase he gives to all his team on a single target.

Glad they are also nerfing Genji's ultimate, Not that i care much since i main Rienhard and can bitch slap him to death with two hits, but his ult is stupid long and damaging. He can wipe the entire team in those 9 sec while he can hardly be touched.
I never cared much for Genji when he ults, but I use roadhog so its just a matter of listening for him and aiming for the wall. He jumps and just hook him down and gib him for free

HateMe!

Noob
Yeah, I know that's what's broken about him right now; at least they give him a little something in exchange for that.

Removing Genji's third jump is just dumb. All other nerfs are fine and justified, but why would they do that? :/

Darth-Nero

Yeah, I know that's what's broken about him right now; at least they give him a little something in exchange for that.

Removing Genji's third jump is just dumb. All other nerfs are fine and justified, but why would they do that? :/
They don't want characters to have too much mobility. Lucio also have a jump infinite off of his wall glide, I think they'll stealth nerf that too.

Perdition

Hanzo in his current form is pretty much the replacement for what Widow used to be. I honestly do not like it, seems like his arrows got buffed a bit too much.

Perdition

They don't want characters to have too much mobility. Lucio also have a jump infinite off of his wall glide, I think they'll stealth nerf that too.
Well, to be fair Lucio is not much of an offensive threat, so they should leave it in until it proves to be an issue later down the road as the game evolves. Insane mobility on an offensive juggernaut like Genji is another animal, that character had ridiculous advantages in so many different ways. He is still totally viable, just not vanilla crazy.

Darth-Nero

Well, to be fair Lucio is not much of an offensive threat, so they should leave it in until it proves to be an issue later down the road as the game evolves. Insane mobility on an offensive juggernaut like Genji is another animal, that character had ridiculous advantages in so many different ways. He is still totally viable, just not vanilla crazy.
Yeah am all for normalizing Genji, that character is crazy. Hopefully they'll nerf Reaper's mobility during his ult too, it's so stupid how he can spin jump right through Reinhard's shield during his ult.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Ptr is crazy rn. Hanzo is stupid with the arrow spam and his buffed mobility.

Mei's ult range is also pretty ridic, Lucio speed boost nerf sucks, Zen more and more becoming an offensive character, Mercy is even more bae with the heal buff.

And the best buff of all goes to D.va with the sit emote