What's new

General/Other - Unbreakable Open Letter to MK Tom Brady

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
Oh that's bull! Shinnok was the most INCOMPLETE character in the game until people started complaining and something was finally done about it. Tom Brady (though it got annoying at times), did nothing but complain about the notion that clone was and SHOULDN'T get nerfed. And once it did, he never got over it and as a result, the entire Sub community followed his orders and just complained about that one thing. Instead of focusing on the other variations that are actually worse than GM, they focused on one stupid nerf for clone? I love Sub-Zero and actually played him as a secondary from April to June and while GM is cool and everything, Unbreakable and Cyro are the two that I gravitated to and were just as good and for Brady not to even attempt to give them the time or day, really would hurt their reliabilities and even their viabilities.
He specialized in Klone habibi, that's why
lbsh Klone is still broken, and the breathing hitbox are still up in the game.

I am not in the loop, I am just a scrub and a stream monster and all I have to say is that I think Tom is a fucking legend and I hope that he DOSE come back, even if it is to another character. He is a force of personality in the scene as I know it and it is at a loss with out him.

Come back to us, dude.... come back.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Instead of focusing on the other variations that are actually worse than GM, they focused on one stupid nerf for clone?
This is false accusation. Check up SubZ forum. There are at least 2 threads regarding buffs or proposed changes to SubZ as a whole character, also each time someone compares SZ to Pred people are listing that he has UB and Cryo in each variation + GM in Hunter. It happened even here. Plus there are multiple threads dedicated for UB and Cryo only, so it's a bit unfair to say we care for GM only.

This is false accusation. Check up SubZ forum. There are at least 2 threads regarding buffs or proposed changes to SubZ as a whole character, also each time someone compares SZ to Pred people are listing that he has UB and Cryo in each variation + GM in Hunter. It happened even here. Plus there are multiple threads dedicated for UB and Cryo only, so it's a bit unfair to say we care for GM only.
I'll give you that one. But for every 2 threads you guys do have for the other variations, someone always bring up the notion "If we had clone....", which completely destroys the reliability of certain threads like that. Though, I do appreciate the fact you guys are still holding on there (after not receiving ANYTHING from the last 3-4(?) patches since Tanya came out).

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
(after not receiving ANYTHING from the last 3-4(?) patches since Tanya came out).
Yep, for the record: the very first patch that was introduced was the only one that effected Sub in any way (and it was CD fix on clone, and unnecessary nerf that made clone go away on block). For other Sub variations they were never touched, ever. There was some whispering about Cryo hidden buff to certain string but it was never on patch notes.

Yep, for the record: the very first patch that was introduced was the only one that effected Sub in any way (and it was CD fix on clone, and unnecessary nerf that made clone go away on block). For other Sub variations they were never touched, ever. There was some whispering about Cryo hidden buff to certain string but it was never on patch notes.
Coming from a Kano/Kitana/Shinnok player, I feel your pain (not really about Shinnok, but the rest yes).