What's new

Match Footage - Assassin only a real master

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
As a spectator I am please, as a fan of the scene I am also pleased to see your name as I have only heard tales

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Those parries on the overhead drops were GRIZZZZZZ-LAAAAAAAY. That some pro tea bagging at the end real rap.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Why did he keep trying to yolo tele? Why didn't he d2 to end the combo?

Questionable playing by this guy...

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Why did he keep trying to yolo tele? Why didn't he d2 to end the combo?

Questionable playing by this guy...
Someone I know does the same thing. They don't want you to break but they don't realize that if they attempt to win by throwing and you tech it, it can still cost them the round if the player outplays you in the end.

I've had matches like this where I was stuck in the corner by GM sub zero and hunter predator, but both times I hopped out by luck with full meter and pulled off the match when my health was a good 10% and my opponents was 90ish. It's a great feeling but hard to pull off.

This is why I need a capture card lol.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Someone I know does the same thing. They don't want you to break but they don't realize that if they attempt to win by throwing and you tech it, it can still cost them the round if the player outplays you in the end.

I've had matches like this where I was stuck in the corner by GM sub zero and hunter predator, but both times I hopped out by luck with full meter and pulled off the match when my health was a good 10% and my opponents was 90ish. It's a great feeling but hard to pull off.

This is why I need a capture card lol.
Why would you need a capture card whenever you can just record your playing

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
This video would have been better had you died while he still had 90% life left. I'd be like.... well that not what I thought would happen with you posting a vid of it.