What's new

Online Matches!

I tea baggd' him, BIG deal lol
what am i supposed to apologize?
Yall need to just sit back & enjoy my videos.
This aint no pro tourney, this is MK9 online, which is supposed to be fun lol

Nice match. That Kabal seemed to have trouble pulling anything off. The IAF's wouldn't work and the Dash cancels either. Oh and seriously, whats up with the teabagging man? LOL

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
So you beat BookBurning's Kabal (a character that I don't think he even mains), you proceed to teabag him, then preform a fatality? And all of this was done online? Is this some kind of troll thread, because I don't get it.

9-10 ranked matches you get teabagged when you lose, so i just return the favor....& the purpose of the thread is to display some cool moves you can actually pull off online & dudes true skill was 34 & thats a good rating

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
I still don't get it, is this a joke?

Are you teaching us how to teabag? The thing is, I already knew how to do that. But I don't like being a douchebag when I play. Or were you teaching us some "cool" scorpion combos online? Because I always had a hunch that online is the best place to showcase one's skill, especially with all the input lag... I mean the better player is surely the one who can pull off his combos despite the one or two second delay /sarcasm

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
yeah man, come on. teabagging then fatality? lol
I noticed you didnt really downpoke him out of his pressure strings.

I don't think BookBurning is aware of him being a member here or this post LOL BookBurning is a solid player, that teabag was unwarranted man.

its all in good fun man lol
that's what i like to do online is have fun it wasn't an insult because he did beat me in 2 prior matches & i gave him his respect via PM
he is a solid opponent

I'm a douchebag because I teabagged him?
or are you a douchebag for watching a 3 minute video & thats all you seen? lol
The purpose of the thread is to show good matches you have playing as or against scorpion

DIRTY

Noob
Book Burning is a pretty solid Kabal. We played 3 times & he beat me the first 2
Then how come you didn't post the entire set (The title does say matches)? And... Teabagging, C'mon dude.

Book has a really solid Kabal, After two days. I'm sure that would be apparent in the previous matches. And, Oh yeah... Online sucks.

Then how come you didn't post the entire set? And... Teabagging, C'mon dude.

Book has a really solid Kabal, After two days. I'm sure that would be apparent in the previous matches. And, Oh yeah... Online sucks.

I record every online match i play. I have the footage...I'll just post it on my YT channel because me getting my ass kicked doesn't really fit the bill for the thread lol