What's new

Online legit combos

Beck__

Old English Fighter
I don't have much trouble performing all of his combos online against decent connections.

i.e.

Midscreen - F23, F2 xx breath MB, B3, J3, F2 xx scoop, 3 xx punch or air grab+laser. (note the F2 xx scoop instead of 22 xx scoop is easier online).

Corner - F23 (or 223), 34, 3 xx breath MB, eye blast, 3 xx scoop, 3 xx breath or air grab+laser

The above corner combo is fairly simple online, the harder one would be to start with - F23 xx eye blast, 34, 3 xx breath MB.. - but best to stay away from this unless connection is really good.

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
I don't have much trouble performing all of his combos online against decent connections.

i.e.

Midscreen - F23, F2 xx breath MB, B3, J3, F2 xx scoop, 3 xx punch or air grab+laser. (note the F2 xx scoop instead of 22 xx scoop is easier online).

Corner - F23 (or 223), 34, 3 xx breath MB, eye blast, 3 xx scoop, 3 xx breath or air grab+laser

The above corner combo is fairly simple online, the harder one would be to start with - F23 xx eye blast, 34, 3 xx breath MB.. - but best to stay away from this unless connection is really good.
Would should the input on the 34,3 look like? ( aka trait) should you just hit them in rapid succession like a string?

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?

i.e.

What's the damage % on these?? Pretty sure the midscreen is a good 44-45 since it's the one I do but what's the corner one like?? Since the patch I've been trying to find a good BnB to master that can net me possibly 60%,does he still have that potential or those days are long gone now??

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
What's the damage % on these?? Pretty sure the midscreen is a good 44-45 since it's the one I do but what's the corner one like?? Since the patch I've been trying to find a good BnB to master that can net me possibly 60%,does he still have that potential or those days are long gone now??

The midscreen one is around 40% damage without trait

and I do a toned down version of that corner combo that I can get off everytime online ( just remove the 3 xx scoop and go straight to the breath)

The version that I do without the scoop nets me 54% damage in the corner, its decent but not amazing, however It does come out every single time

MashBot

You're over matched.
only combo i cant do is his corner combo f23, 3 zap<-what i always miss) 3 mb breath zap f2d1, 3 low scoop 3 flying punch

with lag the f23 almost becomes undo able for me. One question though, how do you connect the rising grab laser do I have to input it early?

MashBot

You're over matched.
you can do it early or late my thing was make sure you do the rite motion ie. do the lasers the same motion you do the rising grab. because laser is DB1 and the game register him facing the other way. it would be 236b 236a