What's new

Online Injustice Tourney Begins!(Results/GGs Thread)

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
The tourney starts today! Get in touch with your opponent and get to fightin'!

http://challonge.com/tymjuly
Remember the rules, everyone:
1). No bans.
2). Sets run first to 3(best of 5).
3). Stage-picking is random-random.

Post the results of your sets here, and I'll adjust the bracket accordingly. If you see that your next opponent is free, hit 'em up and run that set, too. And feel free to exchange some good words with your opponent if you enjoyed your matches.:D

1). @Lexithanius (Lexithanius)
2). @SoundsLikePAUSE (NRF_SoundsLikeII)
3). @PANDA (CaliburPANDA)
4). @SidTheHaze (boyfromheaven)
5). @Cossner (Cossner)
6). @Tan (EMPRESS_QUINN)
7). @Li1mightymouse (super-squishii)
8). @-LD50- (a_kaplan)
9). @Impractical Joker (O_O-_-_-_-_-_-3)
10). @thecure13 (rollingandy13)
11). @Zatoichi (Ketsueki_Wolf)
12). @Mistah iiCeMan (ADTR115)
13). @Dr Morganstien (Dr_Morganstien)
14). @rurounikenshin (seas_of_the_sun)
15). @imblackjames (imblackjames)
16). @Chongo (Hi_Im_Free)
17). @xRozayMcTang187x (xRozayMcTang187x)

Update: Mr. Zatoichi just informed me that he, unfortunately, will be unable to participate in the tourney. As such, Mr. @rurounikenshin gets a by for the round, and moves on to face thecure13.:)

Good luck, everyone!

DragonPick Killphil

Li1mightymouse

super-squishii
I won 3-2. First round was a ass whooping from her so it was up 0-1 her favor. Second round I got disconnected so it was 0-2 her favor. Then came back 3 straight and took it 3-2. GGs to Tan

Li1mightymouse

super-squishii
Lexithanius how do you want disconnects to work in this Tourny. In our second fight she had the life lead then the game reconfiguration thing happened. I just gave her the win so there wouldn't be any arguments but how do you want that to play out in the future? It would suck if it was the grand finals and it was the last fight and that happened. Would you want us to restart the match or put the life bars to where they were before disconnection and meter too and vice versa (as much of a pain that would be)

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Lexithanius how do you want disconnects to work in this Tourny. In our second fight she had the life lead then the game reconfiguration thing happened. I just gave her the win so there wouldn't be any arguments but how do you want that to play out in the future? It would suck if it was the grand finals and it was the last fight and that happened. Would you want us to restart the match or put the life bars to where they were before disconnection and meter too and vice versa (as much of a pain that would be)
I'll probably leave it at the discretion of the participants. I'm going to assume that we'll all be able to handle a situation like that in a mature manner, and not dick anyone over. If the two fighters agree to reset, then it counts; same goes if they both decide to just count the disconnect as a loss for whoever was the cause.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Do you have a schedule or time limit? I added the guy but he hasn't connected yet.