What's new

Online disconnects = wins?

Clampa_

Learn from this.
And that is part of the problem- you lost- take the finisher like a man and move on. I couldn't imagine restarting when I lose.. You don't get tired of rebooting your system? Man, loss streaks with you must be atrocious- lose 4 in a row and you have been playing for 5 hrs because you keep rebooting.

Sounds like a legit logic :coffee:
I'm not rebooting my damn system I'm just quiting via the menus. Sorry that I just wanna play my next game quicker jeez chill out.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I can't speak for xbox but I know when you play KOTH that you may not even know it's your turn cuz. it will say that it is another player that I guess quit or pulled or something but yet it is really you playing. you then realize you can play and everything but whenever you press certain buttons you can accidentally quit. I don't know if it impact everyone in the KOTH room but or just whoever happened to be there. For what it's worth too...the lag and input delay has been really horrible this past weekend on ps4. it never was like this before.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
on PC theres a guy with 70 wins 0 loss, he disconnects every time hes about to lose... so stats can be manipulated.
Someone does the exact same on Xbox. He's called Jrob or something, brags about how he's "god" in the chat then only plays noobs and disconnects when one of those noobs eventually beats him... Then someone recorded him dosconnecting and showed it to everyone in the room :REO

on PC theres a guy with 70 wins 0 loss, he disconnects every time hes about to lose... so stats can be manipulated.
I've ran into some players like this... one in particular had 278 wins and 8 losses. At first I thought, "wow, this guy has a good win record, I'm probably going to get bodied." Nope. He was not a good player at all, at least with a record like that there should be no reason as to why I beat him as bad as I did. He quit during right before the fatality finished, and didn't get a loss.

There are a few players with excellent WL ratios out there that's legit, but I haven't taken a player with a win record like that seriously since then (due to the large amount of quitters). I find it funny that I'm now more intimidated with a player that has a somewhat even WL ratio or more losses. It tells me he/she is learning or wants to learn more about the game/MU. Those who quit just to avoid losses tells me a lot about the player.