What's new

Official UMK3:TE Changelog and Discussion Thread

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I've been refreshing TYM for the past hour just to see if the last reply in this thread is from Konqrr. #Fiending

I am using Windows on the side so I can play this on MAMEHub. I hate Windows. That should tell you how much I need this.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Here it is guys! Version 32 Beta 8 aka the First Public Beta:
https://www.mediafire.com/?qr3rs1xse20s0i2

7z contents:
  • Patch files
  • LIPS Patch program
  • PDF instructions on how to patch
  • PDF updated movelist for UMK3TE Revision 2.0.032b8
It is a patch created by Lunar IPS (just like UMKII), follow the instructions on how to apply it.

If you can't figure it out, PM someone who has done it and/or knows how to help you.

DO NOT ASK FOR ROMS OR YOU COULD RISK THE BANHAMMER

The full changelog from Version 31 to 32 has not been updated on the OP so please be patient.

Here is the Official Release Thread:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/umk3-te-public-beta-has-released-to-the-public.47204/

Last edited:

DWednesday

Undisputed #1 ScrubBot Worldwide.
Upon first glance over the mini-changelog included in the 7z, I'm gunna suggest the removal of Sektor's HP HP HK BHK combo, for the same reasoning that Kabal had a combo removed :)

Also, can I inquire as to the reasoning behind the different timers of invisibility on different characters?

Last edited:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Upon first glance over the mini-changelog included in the 7z, I'm gunna suggest the removal of Sektor's HP HP HK BHK combo, for the same reasoning that Kabal had a combo removed :)

Also, can I inquire as to the reasoning behind the different timers of invisibility on different characters?
I would suggest trying both HP, HP, HK, B+HK and HP, HP, HK, HK, B+HK and see for yourself.

DWednesday

I would suggest trying both HP, HP, HK, B+HK and HP, HP, HK, HK, B+HK and see for yourself.
Ooooooh, this sounds enticing...

EDIT: Just tried it, not too sure how I feel about this... :/

How about the different invis timings?

Last edited:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Ooooooh, this sounds enticing...

EDIT: Just tried it, not too sure how I feel about this... :/

How about the different invis timings?
They all needed an active timer. Smoke is more of a runaway, catch you doing something, character so his is more utility. Human Smoke and Reptile are stronger characters and have a shorter active timer.

You don't like to zone with Sektor?

OP updated with Version 32 Beta 8 changes

DWednesday

Well you have the option to keep them close or knock them fullscreen. Options are always good.
Any chance of an input change? HP HP HK HK FHK ;) Haha

Also, is it just me of does the Scorpion mini-launch not always have the same hit reaction?