What's new

Official Speculation Thread for 16-Bit's Team in the 5v5

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I just gave up pretty quickly, knowing him.

I know he was trying to look for a sponsor at one point, but I'm not really sure if he cares anymore. I suppose he still just doesn't want to be flown around to tournaments unless he's winning big money. It is what it is, I guess.
Someone offered to sponsor him and his trip to FR and he declined

...nuff said

Altaire

Noob

...nuff said
To be fair, PAX is the same weekend. When I asked him if he was going to FR, he said he already had plans to go to PAX instead for some kind of marketing/promo shit. I'm not sure what the exact details are.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

...nuff said
lol... you sir are unbelievable when it comes to PL!! Him accepting anything to go to FR would simply be like a mouse taking cheese from a cat.

He's EVERYONE he's going to MLG... dreams do come true.

On another note..... 16bit... has anyone gotten BOTH right yet?

Perfect Legend would be an awesome addition. I am really excited about this. I love that Reo is trash talking. Should make it even more interesting. How do you guys wanna do commentary on this. One VSM guy commentating with a Midwest guy?

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
No commentary, just a mic and camera in 16 bits beard, just like his famous Tom Brady phone call.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Perfect Legend would be an awesome addition. I am really excited about this. I love that Reo is trash talking. Should make it even more interesting. How do you guys wanna do commentary on this. One VSM guy commentating with a Midwest guy?
I will Commentate some but whoever wants to just let me know

I was thinking as someone is eliminated from this he then should commentate so we can feel/hear the salt in the voice

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Predictions:
16 Bit (Katana)
Slip (Scorpion)
Dizzy (Cage) Excited to see how well he does!!
Morty Seinfeld (Sonya)
Detroit Ballin (Shang)

Wishlist:
Tom Brady (Raiden/Kung Lao)
Pig of the Hut (Cyber-Sub, Kenshi, Mileena)
Erik Warda (Anybody lol pref Kabal)
Tyrant (Jax)
& Curbolicious (it would be raining salt everywhere)

Truth

Noob
I think we can officially lock in Morty as one of the picks right? He is part of the NFG Rankings, and 16-Bit did mention that the character would have to be another female (Sonya). Morty also has history with VSM, eliminating Riu48 at Nec. However, the clue that puzzles me is doesn't Arizona count as part as Mid-West. If I recall correctly, 16-Bit argued on the podcast that Arizona is a part of the Mid-West.

The only other female character that is a part of the NFG Rankings is Mr.Mileena...I also heard that 313 has picked up Skarlet, but he also falls into the same clue problem with Morty (can't be Mid-West). Either I'm wrong or 16-Bit messed up on the Mid-West clue lol

BigMilk

Arizona would have to be West or Southwest. I think Arizona is under Southwest region in the matchmaking forums...I heard that Morty was picking up Skarlet.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It's Team REO. Technically his 5th could be whoever he wanted.

BigMilk

Then again, I'm not so sure about Morty being part of Team 16 Bit due to seeing him competing in a SCV tournament...

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
You guys are missing the game changing part....
It's Brady with his new main....KITANA!
History with VSM big time and isn't mid-west.
Then Detroit with his Shang 16 Bits answer to CD jr.

Would card though...
TS Sabin if spooky is going to be there.

Truth

Noob
I think we can officially lock in Morty as one of the picks right? He is part of the NFG Rankings, and 16-Bit did mention that the character would have to be another female (Sonya). Morty also has history with VSM, eliminating Riu48 at Nec. However, the clue that puzzles me is doesn't Arizona count as part as Mid-West. If I recall correctly, 16-Bit argued on the podcast that Arizona is a part of the Mid-West.

The only other female character that is a part of the NFG Rankings is Mr.Mileena...I also heard that 313 has picked up Skarlet, but he also falls into the same clue problem with Morty (can't be Mid-West). Either I'm wrong or 16-Bit messed up on the Mid-West clue lol
That's right I'm quoting myself lol I so friggen called it!!!