What's new

Official:Request a Signature/Wallpaper Thread (Signature Limitations 2nd Post)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Sorry to everyone who has had requests "ignored". I promise I'll try getting to some sigs soon. Been overly busy since NECXI.

You are not forgotten!

Seapeople

This one's for you
Could someone please make me a sig with this as these domminant design? Please?
I am hoping for more of a clan sig than just a BD-S-I-C sig.
I'll attempt this one :D

If anyone is available, would they care to fire up a BADASS signature of Scorpion as he looks in MK9, surrounded by wild flames and holding his sword up? It would look SICK, man. If anyone can do this, I'd really appreciate it!
If I can find something to work with I'll get this one for you too

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I would like a new signature. One with MK9 Ermac, and UMK3 Human Smoke. I want my name in it, as well as "Pad Warrior". The background can be whatever.

BOSSETTE

Noob
I requested for a sig a while ago but I changed my mind on what I am requesting now I guess.
So, can anyone please make me a sig with kitana, alisa, and a gun or something that symbolizes COD?
:)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I would like a new signature. One with MK9 Ermac, and UMK3 Human Smoke. I want my name in it, as well as "Pad Warrior". The background can be whatever.
C'mon creative artists! Fulfill my request and I shall grant you everlasting peace!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Some nice sigs/requests in here.

Curious, will TYM have more MK9 face pics of characters revealed like Ermac, Sindel, Goro etc? I'm sure they would have some sweet sig possibilities :)

McNasty

Moist.
purplish skulls (iphone app has a good newer version) Usub,jade,sindel on one side robo smoke,sonya, liu kang on the other all from umk3 of course... and my name in lime green maybe like the whole death metal font?. It would be much appreciated thanks in advance!

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Would anyone be interested in making a new banner for our BD- Clan thread? I am hoping for a new banner showing: BD- Brutal-Dedeication, with a mixture of Black Ops & MK9 theme. If anyone wants to take this on, please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I would like a signature with these three MvC3 characters like on one side Together: "Wesker, Dante, Dormammu. WITH MK9 Ermac on the other side.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Not sure if this thread is still active, but could I get a sig featuring Makoto(the girl) from the bottom right panel? I just love the look on her face.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

and juggs, this is the best I can do with all you wanted... simply too many renders.

I'm not WIIDO. ;)

DanCock

Cock Master!!

and juggs, this is the best I can do with all you wanted... simply too many renders.

I'm not WIIDO. ;)
nice stroms :) thanks, im currently waiting for a high res sindel render before i get a new sig.. i have a certain some one that is ready to make it for me when i ask..

however can i ask you if its possible to cut around that kitana high res render and just have her with out that white back round? im trying to have a tshirt made by WB and i want that pic of her but i dont know how to remove that white from the pic :(

http://www.customink.com/designs/meow/ean0-000h-9ryn/twt

i want a design on this what to do??

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Much as I enjoyed my TYM signature (thanks for letting me borrow it, STORMS! You the man!), I'm in the mood for something new.

If there are any available artists here, I'd like a signature that depicts Scorpion amidst a raging wall of flames, setting Sub-Zero's body on fire with his Demon Fire attack. It'd be verily appreciated.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Could someone please make me a new sig? I want these 2 pics in the sig and of course my tag, BD-S-I-C. Something with a bloody border.

I would greatly appreciate it. Everyone here should know by now, someone makes me a badass sig I like, I will pay them with a $20 PSN or XBL card.

Please and ty,

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
emerio or Jago deserve this ^ and in addition to that.. you'll have a sig you'll never wanna change. ;)