what i hope to see

Hitman Absolution
Black ops 2 (storyline n zombies)
Borderlands 2
Dragon age 3
Dark souls dlc

Saint

Noob
I feel like Nintendo is going to die pretty soon. The Wii craze is over, and I don't think this is enough to revive it. As I was telling someone last night, the Wii U looks like a mediocre idea someone brought up in a meeting and they just decided to run with it.

Haven't the Vita sales been pretty bad?
Don't get sidetracked by that bullshit, I'm talking consoles

Sony as a whole is in some serious trouble and has been for almost a decade, but they're still here so they're doing something right

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Stickied and changed title so more threads aren't made. I'm gonna be playing Skyrim while watching E3, hope this year is good.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Microsoft bottom 5?!?!

South Park was the best thing shown, who would've thought? Its not even an exclusive either.

Give EA +Dead space 3, give Ubisoft -Flo Rida and dance central, +Farcry 3 (looked good to me), and just an overall better grade for ubisoft imo.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
LOL... Omega your bias is outstanding.

At a certain point, there isn't much more you can do with the way we are used to playing video games. Watch Dogs was def. up there with Last of Us as story driven titles.

Microsoft should earn props for simply making Kinect more integrated into games we like. Subtle things... "Hey you" and the whole madden gimmick may not impress you... but every madden fan boy is eating their collective underwear. The voice audibles, if included correctly... will speed that game up by a ton.

The xbox glass really does intrigue me. I know it isn't huge... but it makes the xbox an entertianment center... rather than a console. Honestly, i'm glad that they are pushing that.

Ubisoft really never misses a beat. They obviously have great hiring techniques.

MS conference bombed. Shit like ESPN might work for the casual audience (I sure wish I could watch basketball on ps3), but that's about it that I found interesting. No one wants to talk to their xbox. I don't even remember what smartglass was about, so boring and uninteresting I just tuned it out.

What was also disappointing was the lack of new IPs. Microsoft and EA coming out with a whole bunch of sequels to tired games. Seriously, the best games of E3 were watch dogs, last of us, beyond and south park (although south park was more trey parker and matt stone than the actual game). That's not to say I'm not looking forward to some sequels. I'm definitely excited for AC3 and dead space 3, but those were known about beforehand and gameplay footage was not only expected to make an appearance, but was expected to be similar to the old games.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
MS conference bombed. Shit like ESPN might work for the casual audience (I sure wish I could watch basketball on ps3), but that's about it that I found interesting. No one wants to talk to their xbox. I don't even remember what smartglass was about, so boring and uninteresting I just tuned it out.

What was also disappointing was the lack of new IPs. Microsoft and EA coming out with a whole bunch of sequels to tired games. Seriously, the best games of E3 were watch dogs, last of us, beyond and south park (although south park was more trey parker and matt stone than the actual game). That's not to say I'm not looking forward to some sequels. I'm definitely excited for AC3 and dead space 3, but those were known about beforehand and gameplay footage was not only expected to make an appearance, but was expected to be similar to the old games.
That is where you are wrong.
Appeal will go to the mass first... hardcore second.
Making the console an entertainment center... rather than a game center... will push their name forward, so when the next gen console does arrive, XBOX is what mom and dad buy little jimmy... not a Sony product.

SmartGlass basically is a baby step into making xbox the provider of movies and music, while making everything else easier to access.

Halo4 and COD both looked like "Same stuff we always put out just prettier" *shrug*

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Only games im pumped for: last of us, tomb raider, watch dogs, god of war, beyond

3 of them are only on ps3. Sucks to try and pretend you're happy with just your 360 huh?

Gonna watch nintendo go bankrupt in 30 mins.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I love how microsoft has taken a device that is so "advanced" and just watered it down to pretty much a simple microphone.

I know I'm not the only one who feels like an ass when saying "XBOX TURN ON"

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Only games im pumped for: last of us, tomb raider, watch dogs, god of war, beyond
This is pretty much my list (just swap out God of War for Halo 4), as well most other people's list probably.

A very solid lineup of games. Sony's conference did not make the same mistake that Microsoft's did. Sony spent about 90% of their conference time talking about GAMES.