What's new

Match-up Discussion Official Deathstroke Match-Up Chart

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
I just did some testing. Since D1 is 7 frames on startup just like F23, you can actually just go directly into F23 after blocking a slide.

F23 leads into a free mixup between B1 and B2. This could be good.

good shit. f23 is pretty godlike. i didnt even think of that. the only thing that might be concerning is that you have to take an extra frame to stand up. im not sure if this one extra frame would make that much of a difference though but it should be considered. slide i -4 (i think) so that means they have 11 frames to push a button if you d1 and 12 frames to push a button if you do f23

Crathen

Death is my business
I know it's a stretch, but does F2 combo into MB F3?
I'm almost sure it combos with MB b3 so yeah it should work with MB f3 too , but the thing i'm trying to tell you guys is that you don't need to f23 after a slide over a J3 / d1xxSS , what you're doing with f23 ( simply put don't press buttons ) after a slide is beaten by parry and backdashing when J3 covers both backdashing and parry for a full combo ( also goes over d1 ) and if she blocks it you're still at advantage , d1xxSS instead beats parry / d1xxslide and can be HC into MB SS into dash SF for 21% into a safejump and can only be blocked or backdashed.

With just J3 and d1xxSS ( or d1 ) you're covering most options and conditioning the KF player to block low and be ready to block the j3 THAT 'S the moment you start using your b2 ( even f3 ) overhead wich is otherwise negated by all 3 KF options ( d1xxslide , parry and backdashing ).

I really don't see why you guys are considering doing f23 after a blocked slide.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I just fear that J3 is a bit more of a risk than we believe right now. And because I'm probably a little greedy, and I want to hurt KF players more than what they usually get :\

gdf

Noob
So from Batgirl it's her high low mix-ups, and in air teleport?

And from Nightwing, it is also high low mix-ups, and ground blast?

Anything I missed?

WW covers both of those matchups ... so does Superman, and Batman.

I run with Aquaman for DD and WW/BM for Batgirl and NightWing.

Gotta pick them up.

Everyone else I would call even or in dstrokes favor.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
So I played a good Joker today, and DS' wake ups suck against him in the corner. Sword flip is super punishable, and even tho sword spin is safe, I still get hit by the teeth. Sure I can just block the teeth, but then Joker gets more mix ups on me. I could be just me though and I probably just need to work on the MU more cause that was my first time fighting a good Joker.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
How are you guys playing the Doomsday matchup? I main Nightwing so it's a derp easy match for him...really struggling with Deathstroke tho. His splash beats my j1, and gunshots are useless when his trait is up. Got to wait for the venom dash which gets him in and on me.

How should I be approaching this?

Also, anyone else think the containment suit costume is BS? Can't see when the trait is gone and I have to look at the icon (and away from the action)

haketh

Noob
You really can't fuck up agianst Doomsday, the second he's in he's in and hard to get back off.

MMH is gonna push our shit in hard.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Way too early to call that. I think we might actually be just fine against him. Going to depend a lot on how punishable he is.