What's new

[Oct 5, 2013] Project MrE Traditional Kombat tournament (Rotterdam, Netherlands)

Ticket Shop: https://dashboard.ticketscript.com/channel/web2/start-order/rid/TN2KUU9H/language/nl/cache/0

For foreign players that cant use ideal money options you are able to pay with paypall.
The money must be transfered to our tournament manager M Martinez A.K.A. rubmytaco
To this email account : [email protected]
Payments for paypall are 26,00
Tickets are 25,00 at the tiket shop and 26,00 for paypall up to 28 of september.
Tickets that are bought through 29 september to 4 october will be 30,00 (Ticketshop) and 31,00 ( paypall )

Project MrE is back and resurrected from the dead. And we will start off where we left off.
With the last tournament of season 2 Mortal Kombat tournaments called Traditional Kombat.
In this tournament we will follow the traditional MK tournament rules that are used at most tournaments around the world.
The tournament will consist of cash money prizes based on the total amount of players that will participate at this tournament. The more warriors participate the bigger the prizes.

This Mortal Kombat will be held at the MrE basement in the Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
The participation fee is : 25.00

In this tournament players will battle each other in pools and in a winner/loser bracket.
To give you an idea what money prizes to expect I made an estimate of range of 15 participants to 40 participants.

with 15 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 131.25
2nd prize = 78.75
3rd prize = 52.50

with 20 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 175.00
2nd prize = 105.00
3rd prize = 70.00

with 25 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 218.75
2nd prize = 131.25
3rd prize = 87.50

with 30 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 262.50
2nd prize = 157.50
3rd prize = 105.00

with 35 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 306.25
2nd prize = 183.75
3rd prize = 122.5
with 40 participating warriors we will have the following cash prizes :
1st prize = 350
2nd prize = 210
3rd prize = 140
Every warior thats participates will make a diffrence in the cash money prizes
So join us on 5 october 2013 for the return of Project MrE Mortal Kombat tournaments
Tickets will only be available online trough our ticket service.
The link for our ticket service shop will be available soon
The poster and trailer will be available soon
So what are you waiting for join us and Let Mortal Kombat begin once again

Haze

Noob
guys a question this is my third account after Grs_Haze and Ghost of Haze after i log out my password doesnt work and receiving a new 1 at my email doesnt work either sum1 knows what 2 do???

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
This goes for everyone by the way. Please RSVP on the top right to confirm that you're definitely coming! This way we have an overview of the participants.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
guys a question this is my third account after Grs_Haze and Ghost of Haze after i log out my password doesnt work and receiving a new 1 at my email doesnt work either sum1 knows what 2 do???
No idea! Maybe send an e-mail to the site admin?

Element_

The First Element
Can you guys do me lil favour? if you are friends with a UK player ( decent one) then ask if they are interested in joining me in this thing..thanks

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
when you say "GOOOOOOOOO" did you say it like that because you are shaking with fear? ;) wouldn't surprise me

"Can you guys do me lil favour? if you are friends with a UK player ( decent one) then ask if they are interested in joining me in this thing..thanks" I see an excuse to NOT join this tournament so U can avoid my money match. Im done talking.... Im there @ the tournament and thats it

AGAIN FOR U ELEMENT : "See U in the ring :D :D !!" ( Probaly not LOLL )

st9rm

viennality.com
how far is the location from the airport?
are there any busses/trams/trains heading there?